Person's Name : Nana
    Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
    Phone :0411 666 757
    Rates : Diamond 45mins $220
    Size/shape : tall and long legs
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korea
    Services Provided : Diamond service

Finally I managed to book Nana. Went to sakura57, paid 220 for 45mins and waited in the room.

After 5 minutes, she came into the room. If I meet Nana elsewhere, I would think she is an elegant office lady or just a young pretty Korean housewife whom we often leer at in our neighborhood. She doesn't look like a WL at all. Long skirt. long hair. innocent pretty face with silky smooth skin. That pair of delicate high heels makes her feet more sexy. Her website pictures are retouched, but match her 80%.

Nana speaks good English. No language barrier. Her Korean accent makes her voice more lovely. She cleaned my little bro, dried me off and told me to lie in bed. She was about to lick my body but I decided to skip the routine and create a sweet session that works for me. I pushed her head down to show her what I wanted. She patted me playfully on my leg and started blow job. The sex with Nana has nothing special. I tried most of the positions I could do on her. The most exciting part is foot worship for her. Nana's feet drive me crazy. Long and narrow with more curved inner and higher arch than other girls' feet. I have a foot fetish. When I fucked her, I licked and sucked her toes and even put half of her foot in my mouth. This made her laugh. I think she enjoyed having her feet worshiped. Then I took off the condom to let her do foot job for me. I love to watch her barefoot repeatedly rub my dick until I cum.

During the time left, we talked a lot. From Korean food to Korean drama. From each other's hobbies to the new girls of sakura.

As for the service of Nana, I noticed some ARs say Nana doesn't really throw herself into what she does. Yes, I agree with that. But I don't expect that much. For me, I would rank the session with her 8 out of 10. Nana did everything included in diamond service. Kissing, bbbj and sex. Those services done by a pretty Korean girl are worth the money we paid. From my experience, if you wanna make the most of the session with a Korean girl, better take initiative with them, then their energy will follow your energy. YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review
    Thanks for the advice
    Nana looks beautiful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post

Finally I managed to book Nana. Went to sakura57, paid 220 for 45mins and waited in the room.

After 5 minutes, she came into the room. If I meet Nana elsewhere, I would think she is an elegant office lady or just a young pretty Korean housewife whom we often leer at in our neighborhood. She doesn't look like a WL at all. Long skirt. long hair. innocent pretty face with silky smooth skin. That pair of delicate high heels makes her feet more sexy. Her website pictures are retouched, but match her 80%.

Nana speaks good English. No language barrier. Her Korean accent makes her voice more lovely. She cleaned my little bro, dried me off and told me to lie in bed. She was about to lick my body but I decided to skip the routine and create a sweet session that works for me. I pushed her head down to show her what I wanted. She patted me playfully on my leg and started blow job. The sex with Nana has nothing special. I tried most of the positions I could do on her. The most exciting part is foot worship for her. Nana's feet drive me crazy. Long and narrow with more curved inner and higher arch than other girls' feet. I have a foot fetish. When I fucked her, I licked and sucked her toes and even put half of her foot in my mouth. This made her laugh. I think she enjoyed having her feet worshiped. Then I took off the condom to let her do foot job for me. I love to watch her barefoot repeatedly rub my dick until I cum.

During the time left, we talked a lot. From Korean food to Korean drama. From each other's hobbies to the new girls of sakura.

As for the service of Nana, I noticed some ARs say Nana doesn't really throw herself into what she does. Yes, I agree with that. But I don't expect that much. For me, I would rank the session with her 8 out of 10. Nana did everything included in diamond service. Kissing, bbbj and sex. Those services done by a pretty Korean girl are worth the money we paid. From my experience, if you wanna make the most of the session with a Korean girl, better take initiative with them, then their energy will follow your energy. YMMV.
    Sounds great. How abiut Sandra (Indonesian) have you seen her?

Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post

Thank you for your kind feedback!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    I suspect she is Melia/Angel, 42 Gladesville/Ginza Empire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Sandra has very nice body but her face is not my type. Still worth a try.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    I suspect she is Melia/Angel, 42 Gladesville/Ginza Empire
    Yes this is what I thought. She seems to have worked at most places and seen many customers. The girl sure does get around. Anyway, nice body and service orientated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nana is very sexy. She enjoyed DATY a lot and really got into cowgirl afterwards with plenty of DFK. Definitely one worth a return visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Nana is very sexy. She enjoyed DATY a lot and really got into cowgirl afterwards with plenty of DFK. Definitely one worth a return visit
    Wlao sounds awesome
    Looking forward

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. We need more foot lover's reviews on here🤣

NANA here today 15/11/23 (WED)
    3pm - 1am

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208