Establishment : 161 Chatswood Erotic Massage
Address : 161 Victoria Avenue Chatswood NSW 2067

Month/Year of Visit : Nov - 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat (Chatswood161_001) 0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10-8pm

Rates : $100/115/$130 (inc HJ)

Extras Cost : depend on services : +40 BJ +50/100 FS

Services Provided This Session : depend on the girl

161 is my fav shop because it is close to my work place and have a shower in each room, there isnt any better to have a hot shower before massage.

Girl 1 : Ki Ki (China)
Ki Ki is young OL style girl, around 25 I guess, B+ cup real, tall girl, big bum, long legs and small waist, you should check her out if you like bum, very sexy curvy.
Very sweet, and talk very softy. She even help me undress and dress up at the end, full of GFE.

Part 1 : average massage skill, she is new in industry, you can tell her what you want, and she will try hard.
Part 2 : lot of eyes contacts, slow and soft touch, very soft bum.

Girl 2 : Gabby (thai)
May be 27-30, hot body big boob. English good

Part 1: pro level of massage, very good and experience. She can go hard if u want.
Part 2: she does average good HJ, you got a big boob to play with, but I would perfer more massage from her. Very nice after a stressful day.

Girl 3 : Juile (V)
Should be 25, nice looking, tall long legs girl. B cup, happy girl and smile alot. Ok English

Part 1 : average massage, you get what you expect from this type of massage shop, sometime nasty touch on your private parts ... anyway, pretty fun whole time
Part 2 : I had the FS and great to have the room with large mirror, she gives good GFE, and worth it.

Girl 4 : Noa (J)
Should be 20, cute japanese girl, a bit of meats, not that skinny. big boob C+.

Part 1 : you expect to have a soft massage from a young nice girl. Her English is min too but she let you hands to go max . hahaha love Japanese girl's service.
Part 2 : the fun part, and you expect a nice Japanese style finish with a young chick ... cant compliant and worth it.