Thread: Soda, an amazing Thai girl with nice assets

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Soda, an amazing Thai girl with nice assets

Seems that 206 got some nice Thai girls recently. Dropped in and had a look in the afternoon this Wednesday. Picked up Soda from the line up because she’s always smiling and the eye contact with her feels like she is saying “take me”. I paid to see her 45mins. Another new Thai girl Lin, a curvy petite girl, also impressed me but Lin looks a bit shy so I went with Soda this time.

Soda is a nice Thai lady with brown skin, sexy lips, big real boobs (D cups I’m guessing), and a lovely bum. We had a shower together whilst chatting. Her English is Ok but I need to speak a bit slowly. Her soft small hands were moving around my body and stroking my little bro with some soap. That’s a very nice atmosphere for sex. We locked lips in the shower and I slided my tongue into her mouth to play with her tongue. She made some noises such as “Ah…” After a long DFK, our mouths finally separated and we left the showroom.

I sat on the bed and Soda came to straddle on me. Another DFK. I couldn’t get enough from that sexy lips. This time I licked her neck and all the way to her breasts. They are natural and soft with dark nipples. I sucked on them and every now and then buried my face between her nice boobs. In the meantime, my hands reached down to explore her private parts. It’s already wet there.

Soda pushed me back onto the bed and it’s her turn to take the lead this time. She kissed my body bit by bit, slowly moving down until I felt this great warmth in my cock which means she’s taken it into her mouth. No teeth. No tissue. I could feel her head was moving up and down with her tongue rubbing the tip of my penis. She realized I’m looking at her and gave me a big smile. I put my finger into her mouth for her to suck. Another hand was caressing her juicy pussy. Her facial expression in the mirror tells me she enjoys sex a lot.

Now both of us got into the mood for sex. She dommed me up. She mounted herself on the top again. Her pussy is tight as a tiger, which wraps around my dick I feel like it’s impossible for me to escape. She sat down on it to the deepest and started to move back and forth with my hands grabbing her plump ass. Some light spanking didn’t make her flinch. Instead, she fucks me harder and her moaning is getting loudly.

Changed to Missionary for some more pounding and DFK. Then I flipped her over so that she was in the position of flat doggy. As an ass guy, nothing could be more tempting than looking at a beauty's bouncing ass. I buried my face between her ass cheeks. Soda knows well what I'm going for. She puts her ass in the air for me to worship. I ate her pussy first before I slightly went up to her little asshole…She giggled and said “oh … no” but soon turned into some sexy moaning. Her noises and the facial expression in the mirror when she enjoyed rimming on herself is a big turn on for me. I put my dick back into her body to get over the line in doggy. Of course, a huge load.

She cleaned up for me and gave me a very nice massage whilst chatting. Like many Thai WLs, Soda’s massage skills are amazing. Afterwards, the buzz went off. We hug for a while and took a quick shower before I left.

Soda is an amazing Thai girl. A young, sexy, down to earth and happy WL. Always smiling. Today I kept thinking about seeing her again this weekend. Maybe book her longer session this time.

Thank you asseater for your review!

Last edited by Kyoto206; 01-10-2023 at 01:37 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she the same Soda that works at Le Solei at Croydon?

SODA here today
    15/11/23 (WED)
    2pm - 9pm

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au