Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locanto reviews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Locanto reviews

Any one know how to submit a review on Locanto.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Any one know how to submit a review on Locanto.
    You need to use the locanto messaging part first and then 24 hours later you can review them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plz post your review here too, probably more useful to the poor guys here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think where Locanto is concerned, you can only submit a review if invited. you have to log in to Locanto, then click on My Locanto ( top left, just above the yellow bell ) and if it is available, it will show up.

Locanto will also send you an email if a review is available.

leaving a review on Locanto, in my opinion, is useless. the advertiser can reject your review and it will not show up. i have left positive reviews before and even after one month, it did not show up on the advertiser's rating. better to leave the review in here, like Eggs.Fertiliser said.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A bit more complicated. I have a friend (just a friend). A struggling mature age Asian boiler, who has to work to support herself. Someone left a very offensive review. Just thought I'd give her a supportive review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A bit more complicated. I have a friend (just a friend). A struggling mature age Asian boiler, who has to work to support herself. Someone left a very offensive review. Just thought I'd give her a supportive review.
    how did someone manage to leave an offensive review without her first approving it ?

for someone to be able to leave a review, both must first have met and transaction taken place or the review can't be approved.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't know. Not an expert on this. But the review exists. Her English is not good, so details are sketchy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how many reviews have your friend had already ? if less than 5, best is to start all over with a new account and new user id

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I help her with her ads and I recall that I had a lot of difficulty setting it up. Hesitant to start again. And no, I'm not the pimp. I get no money or free services from this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    You need to use the locanto messaging part first and then 24 hours later you can review them.
    You'd think they would have that in there faq section - not that I could find

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I help her with her ads and I recall that I had a lot of difficulty setting it up. Hesitant to start again. And no, I'm not the pimp. I get no money or free services from this.
    What's the ad? I don't mind the odd boiler if it's done well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Locanto reviews and the stars can be very misleading. The amount of 5 star reviews for ‘they replied and sounded nice but never met them.’

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Locanto reviews and the stars can be very misleading. The amount of 5 star reviews for ‘they replied and sounded nice but never met them.’
    100% agree, but can't make them out. If they are totally fake put there by the advertiser then they would try to be more convincing.
    Does that mean it's just some dude thinking we care if he spoke/messaged the girl and they "sounded nice".
    Really, get a life.
    RTG

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't that make reviews pointless? You are telling everyone you are going to leave a fake review. What is the point of reviews? I know lots of people do fake ones - which is why reviews aren't worth much anyway. Don't do a fake review bro that is so weak.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You seem pretty level headed and your choice but you are trying to help a middle age boiler? Sounds like the review while harsh could have substance

I’m sick of boilers - could not give a shit that they are supporting themselves or what their story is - be honest - if the ad does not have a clear photo and comments about their age and bullshit acts they get what they deserve - too bad if it’s harsh - toughen up - they are happy to fool you into taking money from a lie but don’t like harsh comments….btw I don’t make harsh comments and try and keep it fair but plenty of harsh but plenty of bs ones too from the weird ones

I don’t get the mothering and protective mentality people have - these girls are smarter than we think - give them credit and don’t treat them like shit OR take shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    You seem pretty level headed and your choice but you are trying to help a middle age boiler? Sounds like the review while harsh could have substance

I’m sick of boilers - could not give a shit that they are supporting themselves or what their story is - be honest - if the ad does not have a clear photo and comments about their age and bullshit acts they get what they deserve - too bad if it’s harsh - toughen up - they are happy to fool you into taking money from a lie but don’t like harsh comments….btw I don’t make harsh comments and try and keep it fair but plenty of harsh but plenty of bs ones too from the weird ones

I don’t get the mothering and protective mentality people have - these girls are smarter than we think - give them credit and don’t treat them like shit OR take shit
    Harsh comment, but I agree totally. When I started seeking out WL, my excitement was crushed by the disappointments of seeing 40-60 year old women showing up at the door. It's a total waste of time for both when they put up those fake ads and photos.

If she really wants to support herself, there are plenty of other suitable options, e.g. cleaning, kitchenhand, nursing (if she's not trained, totally her fault for not being prepared well into the old age)...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a link to her ad for us to try her out?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eggs and James, I totally agree. But it's like finding an ugly, injured puppy and you just gotta take it home. I do avoid contact as I know the implications of getting involved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post

If she really wants to support herself, there are plenty of other suitable options, e.g. cleaning, kitchenhand, nursing (if she's not trained, totally her fault for not being prepared well into the old age)...
    those kinds of jobs pay what, $10 an hour ? plus at that age, they don't do it fast or efficient enough and are easily replaced by younger people.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eggs and James, I totally agree. But it's like finding an ugly, injured puppy and you just gotta take it home. I do avoid contact as I know the implications of getting involved.
    Yep - but the point of reviews is to tell others the truth. If it is a 'ugly puppy', it tells the rest of us not to waste our time not to help them lie. Would you like to read reviews and show up to find they were lies and your time was wasted? Why do that to other bros?
    You are a special kind of stupid aren't you mate. Why would any of us we ever give you any info? You are the idiot that leaves fake reviews and asks for people by name.
    Go return some bibles you flog!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast