Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Locanto reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    those kinds of jobs pay what, $10 an hour ? plus at that age, they don't do it fast or efficient enough and are easily replaced by younger people.
    True, she will have a hard time for those jobs, such is life - nothing is easy.

She is well past the age that she can be lazy and spread her leg for money.

At most she can fake for a few years, taking pity from others or advantage of horny dudes that woukd stick their dicks in any warm holes. She could have 1-2 punts a day by luck, but the earning is still less than having a proper low end job.

And she still needs to figure out a way to support herself beyond that. I sincerely hope that she has something that will sustains her in the later years. Or Hary can connect her to something good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Don't know. Not an expert on this. But the review exists. Her English is not good, so details are sketchy.
    Maybe you can post a generic review here and any guy in this forum wanting to try her service can DM you for details?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think sometimes people on Locanto leave untrue reviews about WL's or ML's. i've seen reviews where the positives were 'great figure, nice bum nice pictures but yet to meet' and then the negatives were 'heavy smoke breath like chain smoker, starfish service'and proceeds to leave one star. if they have not met, how did he manage to work out her breath or the starfish service ?

maybe harry is trying to rescue the person with such reviews ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eggs and James, I totally agree. But it's like finding an ugly, injured puppy and you just gotta take it home. I do avoid contact as I know the implications of getting involved.
    I see your point but adding good reviews only ruins an already shit system (if you can call it that) where it’s like walking some poor sucker to the fire pit

If honest we can choose (snd some might) but if your an old, fat fucking ugly Asian fucking fir money might not be your thing - maybe someone can lie so I can get a modelling job?

I’m sure she can go work 8 hours in a routine job an earn what she needs rather than ripping pff do iPod off and being in my eyes a lazy dishonest fuck

I totally respect your views and trying to help but I’m sure she gets treated like shit which does not sound like a feat outcome if you are truly trying to help - anyways hope it works out - it sounds fucking messy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think best is to have the ad as clear and as honest as possible. real age, real pictures. the asking price should be fair, and reflective and indicative of services offered. bear in mind if the person is not hot or young, asking 200/30 min isn't going to get you anywhere.

there is one Alice operating at Nundah or Clayfield. she only charges $70/30 min. on a bad day she can still get $400/day so i think it is still bloody good. no cancellations, no no-shows, she said. people go to her knowing what costs are involved and who to expect.

honesty is the best policy here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    i think best is to have the ad as clear and as honest as possible. real age, real pictures. the asking price should be fair, and reflective and indicative of services offered. bear in mind if the person is not hot or young, asking 200/30 min isn't going to get you anywhere.

there is one Alice operating at Nundah or Clayfield. she only charges $70/30 min. on a bad day she can still get $400/day so i think it is still bloody good. no cancellations, no no-shows, she said. people go to her knowing what costs are involved and who to expect.

honesty is the best policy here.
    $400/day is more than what I earn after tax lol and she only needs to work like 3-4 h fak

yeah 100% agreed, honesty is the best way to go at what you're selling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, as usual I've attracted my share of abusers, and probably deservedly so. Fake review canned. And I've seen Alice. My girl is better (not much). Alice is not my type (typical boiler), but I often think of going back because I feel she has sense of commitment to satisfy, born out of desperation and a need to earn an income.
    Last edited by harry444; 02-05-2022 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you got contact details for Alice ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's on Locanto, search "massage Locanto Nundah"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are no matches for this search.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    you got contact details for Alice ?
    Alice phone: 0406 472 922

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...l-Service.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she really only 45 ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    is she really only 45 ?
    Yes
    She has been 45 for the last 10 years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Yes
    She has been 45 for the last 10 years.
    Her Surgeon must be the happiest - One of her reviews 5 years ago says she's 65 LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 years ago she was 65 ? BJ without teeth or fake teeth or just gums ? must have been sensational if she is still working ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, as usual I've attracted my share of abusers, and probably deservedly so. Fake review canned. And I've seen Alice. My girl is better (not much). Alice is not my type (typical boiler), but I often think of going back because I feel she has sense of commitment to satisfy, born out of desperation and a need to earn an income.
    look at the reviews on this ad. looks like the advertiser can actually delete people's reviews on them.

https://www.locanto.com.au/by/belari.../?show=ratings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12