Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : Coco Oriental Massage

Month/Year of Visit : April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 635 Elizabeth Street Waterloo

Phone : 0426-686-299

Hours of Business : 7 days 10-7pm

Rates : $50/30 min, $60/45 min, $70/60 min

Extras Cost : $50

Services Provided This Session : Thigh massage, nude HJ, Spanish enthusiastically

Size/shape : stocky, short and natural 35 C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? : if you don't mind the MILFTY look and the average massage, for me I quite like her especially the titty fuck !

My experience/comments :

Needed to do some hardware shopping at Bunning Alexandria so planned a punt along the way. as not sure the exact time I could leave the office, so didn't want to commit and book ahead, it was a rainy day, surely those RnT shops can't be that busy? Wrong !!

First up was thinking about Sydney Baby Massage, drove there, got a parking spot nearby, paid $5 for the parking ticket then head there. Lovely mamasan Eva let me in: Do you have booking ? no, sorry all busy. Before I could ask how long is the wait, another punter followed me in, so Eva asked me to wait inside the cubical. Same story with the other guy but he was willing to come back in 1/2 hr so he booked Ivy ? Then the phone rang and more bookings. Eventually Eva came back to me and told me the next girl is available in 20 min (which usually means at least 30 ............lol) So I said next time. Eva then tell me when it rains, it's always busy.

Anyway, now I have to think about where to go next. May be 359 Riley ? but parking is very hard, tried my luck, there is none. So I thought may be a FS place like the Sakura. drove down the Surry Hills and pass Sakura, there is a parking spot directly opposite but by the time I turned around, it's taken. Massage at Central is next and again, parking was impossible. I kept driving and thought may be give 647 Elizabeth a try. Drove there, parked the car and noticed that there is a massage shop a few door down. Wasn't really looking for FS so I thought let's check out this joint before going upstairs for a fuck ?

It's a sliding door, as I entered the shop, a voice came from the back: Darling come in, want a massage ?

A MILFy lady appeared from the back, late 30's., short Asian lady, quite stocky built and showing good cleavage, and pleasant looking too, my kind of ML. She took me into a middle room. Room is spacious but basic, with a hand basin and a mirror, but the wall only goes up 2/3, never mind, I was the only custom there. Wrong again................lol

I look at the price list on the wall, $50/30 min, that's expensive, may be it's inclusive of something? So I asked the lady how about tips, she replied in mandarins: you mean take clothes off and hand job? that's $50 extra. OK, so, standard extras, I said, so $100 total ? as I speak, pull out the wallet and handed over two pineapple, a MILF like her is surely a sure thing. So took the cash and said thank you, and asked me to strip, I asked to use the bathroom, she said it's outside and it's raining. I said no problem I have an umbrella, then another lady came out from a ML's room, covered by a blanket and said, there is water ! I thought of course there is water, it's raining. I didn't realise what she meant was the passage way to the toilet was flooded !

Looked like the drainage was blocked and the rain was about 6 inches deep. But I got to go so I got to go. quickly step on to the flooded ground and jump over. and have to do the jump again on the way back.

Back inside the room, the sliding door opened again and the other lady went out to greet the customer, they knew each other with a long time no see, so the other lady quickly sort out what ever they need to sort out and the room went quiet so quickly before I even get on to the table. This shop is still using the sheets and towels and no disposable table cover. So I don't want to lay on my tummy to the table, I just lay there face up and let the lady begin. Her name is Annie by the way.

So it was pretty obvious to Annie that I don't really need any massage. She came up to the table which is quite a bit bigger than the average size table and sat a the end of it and started massaging my thighs. I spread my legs and asked her to massage my inner thigh and groin area. Was hoping to get some decent and painful upper groin massage but unfortunately, Annie isn't at the level of Yuki and Candy, so it was just average, better than nothing. and she probably knew that so she gave me plenty TT, touching my balls softly but no rimming which is also disappointing. I let her do her things for about 10 min and it was not going any where apart from getting me all high up and rock hard. So I signal Annie to take her clothes off and show me her tits.

Now, this is much better, she wasn't wearing a bra. she is naturally busty but not very big, nicely shaped, probably 35 in around and a full C Cups. perky and pointy nipples, very nice to hand touch and went hard. Now that she is naked, her value just goes up a few levels. Then before I know it, she positioned herself between my legs, with my legs spread, she puts my cock before her tits and started with a one hand holding Spanish. I like it when the ML took the initiative and Spanish me. Would be great if she is one cup size bigger, but with what she has got, she can Titty fuck me quite comfortably. I asked for more oil so I could slide in and out smoothly. Last time I had a decent Spanish session was with my no. 1 girl Cherry 🍒 a few months ago, gee, it's good to be back - I mean, my cock back in between a paid of big tits !!

It was a cold and rainy day, and Annie's body is smooth and warm, with my rock hard cock in the Center position, completed engulfed by her soft warm tits, her upper body in the middle and with my legs on the outside holding her body in. Just a warm heart feeling. and I can slowly move my hips and slide my cock in and out slowly, just enjoying the sensation and the sight of my dick head peeping out for some air intermittently.

This is great, just the way I like it. then it's time for some water, so I let go, got up and have drink. did I mention about the small vertical mirror on the wall. why not make the most of the room? I sat at the top of the table, asked Annie to come over, let her spread her legs and sat on my thigh. facing the mirror, I don't think she often got tits play by client in this open position, so she was showing some shyness. I gave her some compliment on her body, she is aware that she is chubby, but I said I like her the way she is and said, if she lose weight, she will also lose her tits size. as I was cupping her, I said she's got beautiful tits. haha, she probably won't even make my all times top 20, but right now in Sydney, natural tits with her size ain't many around, especially with the willingness of giving Spanish - at the moment, I could probably only name Cherry 🍒 and Coco, beyond that, Annie is much younger than Candy and Susan, and that's about it.

While I was playing with Annie's tits, she kept herself busy and useful by massaging my cock as well, keep telling me how hard I was, then I turned Annie around and have play on her ass, which is quite full, meaty and bouncy. so much meat to grab and squeeze........haha

and right now, Annie is pussy sliding on my upper thigh and I could feel that she is getting wet and she is also giving me a two hands treatment, one warm hand holding and caressing my balls and the other playing with my helmet, ever so gently.

OK, I think it's to cum, so I asked for more oil, then got back on to the table. Annie still trying to do the one hand Spanish on me but I said let me do it. got her into the middle position, tits hanging down, a bit lower, my cock get inside the cleavage, and my hands holding the outside of the C's C's. I'm ready !

Annie keep looking down to see what I was doing and whether I have cum, I told her to look up instead, unless she wants to let me shoot the eyes or cum on face (it was just a baseless threat, I won't be able to do either these days................lol) Titty fuck all the way and this time I give her everything I got. But despite all the warning, Annie was still looking down as I cum, so she was blocking my view and I couldn't see where my first few shots had landed or may be I didn't shoot them, they just dripped out ?

Then Annie gave me some compliment and said you cum so much and shoot very far ! I thought, really, you are being too fake or too polite, but when Annie got off me to get the wet wipes, I could see some fluid in the middle of my chest, so, she was right, it was a good shot !! mission accomplished............haha

Wish I had seen it where it landed.

Then I asked Annie how often she works there, she said only Thursday, one day a week. do you work in other shops, a few days in Parramatta, as it was not my area either so didn't ask which shop. This shop in Waterloo is actually good for me when I go to Bunning........haha, will definitely do more shopping in the future and see Annie again.

When I left, the other punter was still in his session, and it was very interesting that they haven't make any noise at all ??

Just telling it as it is, glad I discover another Spanish possible shop.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Being a local Waterloo lad, I’m glad to hear this place offers extras… They must have changed hands over the last year or so given a response to an inquiry re extras. Last time I asked, it was a fairly straight forward “No”

I’ll definitely check it out now after reading your review 🤤 Partial to the MILFY types.

Cheers 🥂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Bunnings trip and a punt. Now that’s killing 2 birds with 1 stone 😆

Just have a quickie with the Mamasan Cici. Clothed HJ. Will come back and book a full hour session, her massage skills should be right up there with the masters.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Person's Name : Kimi

Establishment : Coco Oriental Massage

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023, 12:30-13:30

Rates : $50/30 min, $60/45 min, $70/60 min
    1 hour for me.

Extras Cost : $50

Based on AHLUNGOR's AR, but knowing from another post that Annie no longer worked there (not a surprise given the date of the original AR). Had some free time today and was interested in a light encounter so stopped in. One customer waiting in the lobby so didn't bother to go in YET, just went down to the park on the corner and caught up on the news. Figured 30 minutes out in the fresh air would do me some good (Mom always said you had to take the dog outside to get the stink blown off).

Back to the shop. Greeted by the receptionist (Cici? slender lady, glasses). Based on the last post by AHLUNGOR, kind of hoping to get her. However, another masseuse available, and I just didn't think that a mamasan would cut in on an unoccupied employee. Asked for the toilet, and I can see where the trip would have been treacherous in the rain. Narrow valley path between the shop and toilet, down, path, then up a hill. Could readily see how it would easily flood - in fact, the drains already looked clogged with dead leaves. But pit stop complete, back to the shop, mamasan showed me into a cubicle (clothe doors, walls don't reach to the ceiling). giving me some hand sanitizer, and saying she had a good girl massage for me today. Asked how long I wanted; opted for an hour. She left, I stripped.

Small cubicle, massage table had to be shoved side to side during the massage (but larger than the legendary Yuki's rooms). Kimi, Hong Kong, dyed short blonde hair, LOOKS mid 20's (but you know how it is with Asians), decent rack (perhaps artificial, a little too moundish, but if so, well done). Gave her $100, she returned with the $30 change.

Massage starts - I asked for hard - first covered with towel, then she climbs on, used her knees on my back, no skin-to-skin contact, a dry massage. I was wondering if it would be like this for the whole hour. It wasn't. After the knees, off comes the towel and oil is now used. Lot of forearm pressure. She is strong; at 1 point, I did have to ask her to lessen up. EXCELLENT massage in and of itself, reminding me of Summerville's Ice quality. One FANTASTIC touch was the rubbing with hot stones, inside a towel and also just of themselves. Felt like the size of an ice hockey puck. That was a first for me.

No extras had been discussed, but there was quite a bit of her rack on my head as she was standing at the head of the table, massaging my shoulders and chest. During the part 1 there had also been contact by her so I figured what was coming (pun intended). Standard pineapple offer for a HJ+. It wasn't nude, she kept her panties on. Could have been a monthly decision, maybe not, but she did compensate with some very nice Spanish, she on top, my ass on her thighs. For me, a descent trade-off.

While I was being taken care of by Kimi, the receptionist was also giving a massage in the other cubicle, so receptionist does pick up the slack. I only saw the receptionist and Kimi, can't say if there were others available. As I was leaving, another client arriving, so it does seem the shop does descent business, but maybe that was just lunch hour.

WIR: Yes I would. Straightforward, standard price service, the massage was excellent, service delivered with a smile, and those hot rocks - will have to ask for extended rocking next time. Can't say what else was on offer during part 2.