Thread: What to do?!

Senior Member(無間使者)

What to do?!

Hey all,

So last week I went for a massage - first time with this ML (can name the place in DM) and the ML offered BBJ (why not), only thing is when part 2 happened, she decided to jump on me and put her V in my face, obviously hoping for me to eat her out.

I’ve never really been a fan of going down on a ML, unless she’s a stunner.

She was so keen that she kept trying to shove it near my face, in the end I just fingered her real deep, but has this happened to any of you? I’m keen to go to her again as she gave a pretty damn good BBJ and I have a feeling FS is on the table. I just don’t want to lick that shit, thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had it happen to me once, except it was just a NHJ.

She went into the 69 position with her V in my face, but she wasnt aggressive about it, i think it was more of her way of trying to get me hornier to cum earlier

Banned
    Some MLs may position themselves in such way in the hope that a customer might lick them down below. This can be in the 69 position. Some MLs may like a customer and want to let him go down on her. However there are risks with DATY and possible exposure to STIs.

In such case, if you feel uncomfortable with the idea of going down on her, don't do it or just play with her pussy with your fingers. A ML can't force a customer to DATY her just like a ML has a right to deny a customer from performing DATY on her. She should respect your wish not to perform DATY on her. If she wants to do FS then use a condom but don't go bareback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always will use a dom when it comes to FS.

Agreed! It was straight to 69 position, hopefully she got the hint from the previous session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an ML in Wolli Creek do the same thing before. I only asked for NHJ but she must have been really horny. She even wanted to throw in CFS. I ended up licking her out and she was really wet. Walls didn’t even reach the ceiling.
    In general, MLs don’t have easy access to showers so DATY so be careful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happens all the time bro Itsken, makes for a fun experience!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol cuteguy, when you mention exposure to STIs, i auomaticly thought of WRXs, as i helped my brother build his, WRX STI, its still the cover car for CT auto parts on face book