Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinder vs Coffee Meet Bagels vs Seeking Arrangement

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Tinder vs Coffee Meet Bagels vs Seeking Arrangement

I'm fairly new to all of these apps. I feel like I should try at least one or two of these once in my life.

Heard about Tinder, maybe a good place for hookup for free sex? Is it a good place for no-string-attached? Or is it a waste of time?

Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): was told about it and there seems to be more asian there, is it a good place for hookup for free sex? Is it a good place for no-string-attached? or is it also a waste of time?

Seeking Arrangement: Sugar daddy and sugar baby thing so obviously the girls expect paid sex and no-string-attached.

I've installed Tinder and CMB before and chat with some girls, didn't meet any girls from CMB. actually met a few girls on Tinder but no sex happened, just talked. I think I could have done better.

Any feedback guys?

Banned
    You want sex and are not bad-looking and prepared to fork out $600 PPM?

Then go to Seeking.com.

I have a few offers soon joining it. They are straight with what they'll offer: Dinner then into your hotel room.

But I watch my wallet carefully. My weekly punt with a Thai ML only cost me $170.

Well if you want exclusivity you have to pay for it.

Tinder - I never had much luck. Probably because I have too high standards lol. Got a few WhatsApp contacts which turned out to be a waste of time or scams. Any genuine ones weren't great in the looks department.

CMB - agree plenty more Asians. Met with 5 different girls from here, all genuine. Not really a hookup or NSA platform. Girls tend to be looking for relationship but that doesn't stop you from trying to get into their pants.

Seeking - have had 3 successful SB arrangements from here. Got the least scams/bots out of all the sugar sites. Expect to spend $$ as Sibon mentioned. These girls are looking for support and if you're lucky, they'll agree to something that is cheaper in the long run. Dangerous if you or the girl catch feels. You might also start to get bored banging the same SB after a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's used to be good precovid days . Its a scam these days, zone mls even use it. I had given up finding a relationship these days that's why I am here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Try other apps eg grinder.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    an alternative is to use your wit, you can be handsome but if you don't have the gift of the tongue, than you are limited to what you get,
    i am personally very gifted, and have a tendency to get women's attention very easily, even when i am not looking for it,
    the secret is to be confident, polite and well presented, and when you are speaking to a woman don't act like a donkey and try to show off.
    if she shows off she likes you, which is a good sign

retail is the best place to start learning to speak to women, because they can't run off, and the best time is the last hour of trading, and make shore she is the only one working in the store,
    so first off find a hottie that you like, research her store products online on your phone before you walk in, make shore the store is not to expensive because you might have to buy something,
    remember you are walking into her world where she knows everything so you can't be totally stupid, you just need to be a little helpless, this gives the girl a feel of worth

so when you do walk in, ask her for help ask her for her opinion so just a little bit of small talk, also ask how she feeling, make it quick, because girls have a short attention span,
    if its going well tell her your name and don't forget to thank her for her help,
    when you have nearly finish your transaction, tell her you are going to get coffee and something to eat after you finish and see her reaction, she might respond i need a coffee too, or respond differently like i am actually hungry or need a drink,
    that's when you invite her to what she desires, and see her reaction, if she says yes, wait for her, don't go anywhere,

just make shore you got your part 2 conversation game plan ready,
    which again is good manners, being polite, confident and not showing off, and give her a few compliments, like tell her she still looks fresh, because you need to keep her going into a tired mode,
    and hopefully she will go on another date or invite you back to her or your place for some action, her place is always better just incase you want to dump her latter haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just be careful the next time you walk through a doorway

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i am personally very gifted, and have a tendency to get women's attention very easily, even when i am not looking for it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You want sex and are not bad-looking and prepared to fork out $600 PPM?

Then go to Seeking.com.

I have a few offers soon joining it. They are straight with what they'll offer: Dinner then into your hotel room.

But I watch my wallet carefully. My weekly punt with a Thai ML only cost me $170.

Well if you want exclusivity you have to pay for it.
    hahah I probably want to try all of these apps, was about to consider Seeking Arrangement but recently cash flow has been bad hence asking for alternatives

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Tinder - I never had much luck. Probably because I have too high standards lol. Got a few WhatsApp contacts which turned out to be a waste of time or scams. Any genuine ones weren't great in the looks department.

CMB - agree plenty more Asians. Met with 5 different girls from here, all genuine. Not really a hookup or NSA platform. Girls tend to be looking for relationship but that doesn't stop you from trying to get into their pants.

Seeking - have had 3 successful SB arrangements from here. Got the least scams/bots out of all the sugar sites. Expect to spend $$ as Soon mentioned. These girls are looking for support and if you're lucky, they'll agree to something that is cheaper in the long run. Dangerous if you or the girl catch feels. You might also start to get bored banging the same SB after a while.
    Have you had any luck with getting sex from CMB? Does it take lots of dates?

Seeking: is it possible to do sex on 1st meeting?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

retail is the best place to start learning to speak to women, because they can't run off, and the best time is the last hour of trading, and make shore she is the only one working in the store,
    so first off find a hottie that you like, research her store products online on your phone before you walk in, make shore the store is not to expensive because you might have to buy something,
    remember you are walking into her world where she knows everything so you can't be totally stupid, you just need to be a little helpless, this gives the girl a feel of worth
    That sounds creepy as fuck. Chatting up a girl knowing she has to smile and put up with it cause you're a customer...

Would you also assume all WLs are madly in love with you cause they're willing to fuck you for money?

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

Yes to CMB, a sex on the second date with Thai girls twice. Ended up marring one . The girls are after longer term serious relationships.

Sex on the first meet in most cases on Seeking. If I don't get any play after the second meet I'm ghost like Swayze.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    an alternative is to use your wit, you can be handsome but if you don't have the gift of the tongue, than you are limited to what you get,
    i am personally very gifted, and have a tendency to get women's attention very easily, even when i am not looking for it,
    the secret is to be confident, polite and well presented, and when you are speaking to a woman don't act like a donkey and try to show off.

so when you do walk in, ask her for help ask her for her opinion so just a little bit of small talk, also ask how she feeling, make it quick, because girls have a short attention span,
    if its going well tell her your name and don't forget to thank her for her help,
    when you have nearly finish your transaction, tell her you are going to get coffee and something to eat after you finish and see her reaction, she might respond i need a coffee too, or respond differently like i am actually hungry or need a drink,
    that's when you invite her to what she desires, and see her reaction, if she says yes, wait for her, don't go anywhere,

which again is good manners, being polite, confident and not showing off, and give her a few compliments, like tell her she still looks fresh, because you need to keep her going into a tired mode,
    and hopefully she will go on another date or invite you back to her or your place for some action, her place is always better just incase you want to dump her latter haha
    reckon I need to balls up and approach girls.

I'm actually good in the look department, I can hold a good conversation with girls, not too smooth though. Though I lack the practice like how you've done. Most practices of talking to girls that I've done was when I talked to WL / ML, if not WL / ML then they'd be in a group of friends so I wasn't alone.

But practicing with girls on a 1-on-1 date, or girls at a retail shop is what I haven't done much, if not at all.

With your game plan, what if the girl has bf already? and waiting in front of her shop is kind weird?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is the retail girl is not interested? If you ask 10 how many will say yes to the date offer? I assume the girl with partner will flatly so no. So its a numbers game I guess. Ask 30 girls maybe 10 are single. Of those 10 maybe 1 or 2 will accept the offer. So you maybe need to buy 30 items?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    That sounds creepy as fuck. Chatting up a girl knowing she has to smile and put up with it cause you're a customer...
    That's a funny thing to point out on this forum...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some of you guys are behaving like castrated and/or domesticated pussy cats! You gotta think, act and behave like a lion. Lions don’t fucking dream or fantasise about hunting, they just hunt!

It seems Mr Oldsnake is from an era where social media apps like til tok, twitter, tinder, Facebook, grinder, rsvp, zoosk, plenty of fish, hook et al did not exist. Back in his day you had grow some balls, work up the courage and cold approach women...there was no pussy footing, texting or hiding behind a screen swiping left or right. Whilst his methods are primitive and old school they are proven methods nonetheless.

All women are attention whores, so before you can conquer the pussy between her legs, you must first conquer the pussy between her ears.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Some of you guys are behaving like castrated and/or domesticated pussy cats! You gotta think, act and behave like a lion. Lions don’t fucking dream or fantasise about hunting, they just hunt!

It seems Mr Oldsnake is from an era where social media apps like til tok, twitter, tinder, Facebook, grinder, rsvp, zoosk, plenty of fish, hook et al did not exist. Back in his day you had grow some balls, work up the courage and cold approach women...there was no pussy footing, texting or hiding behind a screen swiping left or right. Whilst his methods are primitive and old school they are proven methods nonetheless.

All women are attention whores, so before you can conquer the pussy between her legs, you must first conquer the pussy between her ears.
    Yes sir drill sergeant sir!

Banned

Yes I think a sales girl is falling in love with me.

I went into a shoe shop thinking of buying a cheap beach tongs but the sales girl smiled sweetly at me and sweet talked into buying two pairs of shoes costing me $350.

Thanks for you tips in picking up sales girls I think my house is going to be filled with useless junks which I buy just to get to know the salesgirls.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    What is the retail girl is not interested? If you ask 10 how many will say yes to the date offer? I assume the girl with partner will flatly so no. So its a numbers game I guess. Ask 30 girls maybe 10 are single. Of those 10 maybe 1 or 2 will accept the offer. So you maybe need to buy 30 items?
    Shop assistant girls are actually one of the best targets to pull, bro. The key point here is the environment is highly conducive to flirting with the girl and getting the ball rolling. It's not a dark and noisy nightclub. Or any other setting where she could very well be in a hurry to get on with her life.

How many attempts needed is entirely dependent on the individuals. How charming are you and whether or not you're her cup of tea, etc.

Also, it pays to learn how to read a girl's body language to avoid wasting too much time and effort on lost causes.

One major obstacle with going for these girls is that the hotter ones usually work in shops catering to female clientele. Fashion and beauty products, etc. You might need to already have a lady friend to gain more exposure to them. Or special occasions like Mother's Day coming up is also a great excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

CMB: 4/5 strike rate. Expect sex by second date. Essentially depends on how smooth and good you are in the approach as others have said here. The app is just a channel to meet the girls. The rest is the same old school techniques.

Seeking: yes, sex on first date is usually expected. For me it was 2/3 sex on first date. Though the third SB ended up being much longer term and didn't sleep with her until third date. On Sugar sites, you need to be direct and set expectations or else it's a waste of money and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post

Gotta agree. All women will always be impressed with some respect and chivalry. Given the low thresholds nowadays, it's not difficult to set yourself apart.

A much older friend used to hound me to be his wingman and I just showed him quickly how I treated and helped out a bar girl at Establishment and then how she responded by looking out for us for the rest of the night. It's bc we weren't like the other 99 guys who looked down her top and tried stupid man jokes/pickup lines.

Be different, don't do what first comes to the primitive male mind. Next thing you know you'll have buried yourself deep inside the hottie every other guy failed to get. That's the irony.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast