Thread: BB

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

BB

Found myself in Drummoyne today and dropped by Sari's to see what was available.

I was met at the top of the stair by BB. She was kinda cute looking and dressed in thigh length socks, sandals, short skirt and strappy top. She took my money for a 30 minurte session and led me into the last room before telling me to undress and disappearing. The room was large and clean with lots of privacy.

Before I was fully undressed BB walked back in and helped me out of the rest of my clothes, being sure to remove my undies and start the "accidental" touching.

Once I was on the table a relatively okay massage started. Nothing amazing but not too shabby either. Plenty of long sensual strokes with the finger nails and the occasional reach down under to the tackle. All quite nice. She was chatty enough to be friendly but not overly talkative. Her English was ok.

On the flip, there was a bit of discussion around extras. BB didn't seem to be so forthcoming with prices and services but we started off with a nude handy for $50. She got up on to the table and lifted her top to let me have a play on her nice firm tits, moving herself to let me get to suck on her nice firm nipples. BB moved herself around to put us in the 69 position when her pussy on my face allowing me to eat her out. Her pussy was clean and fresh smelling. HJ technique was good too. Long strokes, variation in speed, and rubbing flat against my stomach. I would have preferred a bit of a change of position as I would have liked a bit of eye contact but hey, what I had wasn't bad.

When the time came, I shot my load over my stomach and her hands. There was quite a lot apparently from what she said.

Overall a good session. I'm not sure if I would return for BB but will try out others. She told me that she worked there on Fridays only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow sounds like BB is getting naughtier compared to my first visit. Definitely need to revisit her soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Wow sounds like BB is getting naughtier compared to my first visit...
    Sounds like it!

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)

Monday 6 June

Sexy BB are working today at Sari Thai. Come on down for an amazing massage 💆*♂️

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)

Winter Special

Come & experience a great massage with our experienced girls and enjoy a $10 discount for 45 minutes! WeChat booking are recommended 🥰