Thread: Frida @Mali Mali Chatswood

Banned

Frida @Mali Mali Chatswood

The legendary Mai is still on holidays, so saw the lovely Thai MILF Frida today. She said the day was very quiet with no customers. I went mid afternoon, so looks like inflation, higher interest rates, falling house prices and the smell of a recession are affecting the RnT business. Mongers are just watching JAV for free or rooting the missus.

Frida has a very pleasant looking face and nice body. I love it when they wear tight gym gear. Turns out she is 39, but has the body of a 25 year old. Flat stomach, beautiful ass and nice A cups. 👀👀

Paid $70 for 1hour to the mamasan. Part 1 was very good, with long massage strokes. Plenty of ass crack and groin play from behind. Lots of teasing. Quite naughty and fun. A few of the younger MLs out there could learn a lot from her.

On the flip she offered NHJ only for $50. She stripped to show a beautiful shaved pussy which I really needed to eat. She was a bit reluctant for DATY, but asked for an extra tip and we agreed on another $20. She absolutely wouldn’t do FS. She said that most girls at Mali Mali will fuck, but she’s not comfortable with it. Fair enough.

Lovely pussy and I spent a good while eating it, playing with her tits and getting her really wet. No FIV allowed. She came a few times. I then asked her if she could turn over so I could eat her ass. She put up no resistance and just stuck her ass in the air and opened her cheeks. Amazing ass! She is super clean and smelled wonderful.

Some brief LFK followed and she then started on the oily HJ. I asked her if she could sit on my face while she wanked me off. Once again, she complied. I was eating her pussy again and then shot my load. She cleaned me up and spent the remaining 10 minutes massaging my neck and shoulders. Tipped her the agreed $70.

This place has a shower and the premises are very neat and tidy. I always leave here satisfied that my RnT money has been well spent.

I know most of you mongers prefer hot, milky white 20 year old Korean girls with enhanced D cups or barely legal, Japanese girls with hairy pussies. But don’t write off these naughty MILFs. They have the sexiness, patience and charm to please older kuntts like me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review!
    I've seen Mai oodles of times. It might be time for me to try Frida.