Anzac day - Mali Mali Chatswood,
Age around 30 to 35
Name - cant remember
Height - short
hair - medium,

Lady who answered door and showed me to room was slightly older thai who I got the vibe that everything was going to be offered and it was just a matter of price. Surprising was I was naked on the table when a much younger girl came in to give me massage and I got the vibe from her that nothing was going to come off especially as her english was non-existent. I let it go for 5 mins and door opened and swap occurred with the original lady back again. Straightaway to tt and much arse play on me, even with a finger up the butthole (which surprisingly I enjoyed which for a change). She even got 3 fingers up quite a way and had me going via the prostate. I had to get her to stop as I now wanted to cum a different way. Got her to strip off and we both enjoyed her b cups being sucked which led to some dfk and her doing a front slide. I got her to do a pussyslide which she wasn't that happy about thinking I wanted to bare back her (nope, not me) but we settled into a nice rhythm. Ok, a bit of a wipe and she gave a nice bbbj and slipped a condom on. We tried several positions but I found the table just a little high for me to be standing but eventually we managed to find something which seem to work for both of us. Now this lady knows how to control her vaginal muscles and give the right amount of foam that you would be hard pressed to determine whether she was having an orgasm or faking it. (I have found that the thais are really good at this, very service oriented, being able to "cum" for every customer). In the last 15 minutes she basically got be going again with a hj, but I realised now that I should have gone for a prostate massage again and cum that way (yes I reckon she could and I will try again soon).

She is only at chatswood mondays, their other shop it seems the rest of the time.

WIR ? yes, this lady is definitely worth another try.