Thread: Fingering

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    are they shaven or harry ?
    miiata........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
    I’m new to the scene, but all I have had had asked me to do it. I thought it was a done thing but reading this I guess not
    Cheers 🍻
    Yep makes sense after your "Shopping centre massages no more" review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol. hairy. harry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are 2 Aussie Ladies on the sunny coast that are always happy to oblige.

One is in her mid 30's,

the other is early 50's i'd guess, but smoking body for her age, and great tits and bum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_walker View Post
    There are 2 Aussie Ladies on the sunny coast that are always happy to oblige.

One is in her mid 30's,

the other is early 50's i'd guess, but smoking body for her age, and great tits and bum.

Hi Mick, I'm on the Sunny Coast and am very new to punting, have found a couple of good ones, private and thai shops.
    Are you able to let me know who the two you refer to above are?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fingering

Have seen some cracking Indian / Thai girls happy to let yur fingers inside. That said, I’m straight out of shower, clean and smallish hands.. and they’re often sitting on my face. Happy to share

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fingering

Had 1 recently that let 2 fingers in
    Until I came also offered so. she was not the youngest but you don't look at the mantle while your fingering the fire.
    Ippy shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Have seen some cracking Indian / Thai girls happy to let yur fingers inside. That said, I’m straight out of shower, clean and smallish hands.. and they’re often sitting on my face. Happy to share
    Please share, particularly if they’re anywhere near Sunshine Coast!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fingering

Hi awful. If I can figure out how to private message I will… none Northside though.
    Thinking about it mostly thai

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can i please know details too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi awful. If I can figure out how to private message I will… none Northside though.
    Thinking about it mostly thai
    Hi Honeybadger, yeah, I can't figure out PM either
    Can any older members give us newbies a hand?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by awful74 View Post
    Hi Honeybadger, yeah, I can't figure out PM either
    Can any older members give us newbies a hand?
    Get your post count up to five or six and then it's just a matter of clicking on the member's name and selecting the private message option.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    no girl just wants to be fingered straight up. play and tease, be gentle. the way you touch her shoulders, breast, clit, if that is rough then she wont wont those nasty fingers inside. if your fingers are fun and flirty, then they will be welcome.
    Totally agree - the thing is to get them wanting and wet - agree, most like dfk, this will be their boundary but some light stroking, sucking on breasts and outside pussy soft rubbbing will get them eager, hopefully. Yes, you need to pick your target carefully, but with a little patience your goal can be achieved. I find if you rub outside and get them wet and half way to orgasm when they are ready to cum you slip a finger in they can't resist and go on to climax. The key is patience and reading the signals, for many this is a no go zone, just like many with FS and its pointless pushing this issue. When they say naked I then reply can I touch you here, if the reply is negative or hesitant, I walk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Get your post count up to five or six and then it's just a matter of clicking on the member's name and selecting the private message option.
    Hi miata, thanks for the tip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12