Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random no name massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Massageloverbris;2427260]Just had a look his thread lol
    Would not believe any of what he saying
    /QUOTE]
    JD Player is not a He, it's a She sex worker drumming up business on the forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I doubt any change in legislation will change the industry. Owners in Brisbane don't give a fuck about the laws that already exist.

How many are registered for GST, actually file their taxes correctly, have registered their trading name, ensure their staff are ABN registered, etc?

The only thing that might change is a hand full of shops will follow the new rules, and it will shift the responsibility of policing the dodgy shops from the cops to the council.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    Speeding mate, I got helmet on. they hid at the corner with a speed gun, I was fined $189 - an hour worth of punting at a massage palour
    did they tell you what the speed limit was supposed to be ? how many km/h were you above the speed limit ? did your scooter have a speedometer ? if not, just go to court and contest this. you won't have to pay a fine if there was no way you could hve known you were above the speed limit. were there signs to tell you the speed limit ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    did they tell you what the speed limit was supposed to be ? how many km/h were you above the speed limit ? did your scooter have a speedometer ? if not, just go to court and contest this. you won't have to pay a fine if there was no way you could hve known you were above the speed limit. were there signs to tell you the speed limit ?
    The judge will laugh you out of court. It's your responsibility to keep under the speed limit. If you don't know what speed you were doing, that is YOUR responsibility.

If there is no signage, that might be a valid argument. Unless you are in an area that has default speed limits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    thought about that too, could be the fucking cyclist before me that got the pass and was on the speedgun...but then again I'd earn more using the time going through all those trouble protesting so I said fuck that , pay the fine and get it over with

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12