Thread: J CHISA - treats you like her BOYFRIEND and a KING at the same time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J CHISA - treats you like her BOYFRIEND and a KING at the same time.

Chisa is the new J girl just arrived at Ginza Empire.
    It was a surprise and unexpected punt.
    I was at Empire last night to see the new C Roxy and after the session reception says that Chisa who was supposed to start today had arrived last night and wanted to start straight away.
    So I figured rather than come back again tomorrow might as well strike while the iron is hot.
    As my old drinking buddy Benjamin Franklin said " Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today"

LOOKS and BODY
    Mid to late 20s and from Tokyo.
    Around 160cm and very slim body.
    Small A+ to B cup boobs, tiny narrow waist, small hips.
    Nice round bum for a slim girl, long legs for a J girl.
    Pretty face. Not the usual cute girl next door look.
    More like a sexy MILF look.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    As I said just arrived from Japan that same day.
    Website says inexperienced, but she is definitely very experienced.
    They created the website profile in a hurry so probably just a mistake.
    Excellent service you expect from a girl with experience in Japan with attention to every detail to make sure I was comfortable and enjoyed every second I was with her – and I did!
    110% GFE girl. She has such a warm heart and is a genuinely beautiful person.
    The way she kept on hugging and squeezing me so tight and non stop kissing me after the buzzer had rung 3 or 4 times and I was trying to leave was a very special feeling.
    Genuinely horny girl who enjoys what she does.

DFK and DATY
    Non stop passionate and intimate DFK for the whole hour and more!
    Nice fully shaved pussy, with a neutral taste and very responsive to DATY.

BBBJ
    Some excellent skills here.
    Lots of swishing and swirling and loud slurping noises, like a washing machine in rinse cycle.
    Lots of intense and sexy and cheeky eye contact too.
    She could feel I was about to come and stopped and gave me a cheeky look and a “no” gesture and said something in Japanese and pointing to her pussy, and well you don’t have to understand Japanese to know what that means.

FUCKING
    Chisa is a great fuck.
    She puts her heart and soul into fucking and you can somehow feel that with your cock. I don’t know how but you just can.
    I love a girl that loves to give and receive pleasure and is horny as fuck but still totally GFE, and Chisa is all that.

ROUND 2
    Well I would love to brag and boast that I gave her another go, but I was doing two 1 hour punts in a row and so after 3 shots in 2 hours this old man was totally fucked.
    Anyway it was a long sensual session and there was only 10 minutes to go anyway so we just chilled out and that was nice. She is a really affectionate girl.
    I am sure if I asked for another round she would say yes.

OVERALL
    I definitely recommend Chisa.
    Not the prettiest or youngest J girl at Ginza or Empire, but she has a sexy look and a hot slim body.
    She has that magic combination of being skilled and experienced but at the same time totally genuine, warm, GFE and horny as fuck.
    She will treat you like her boyfriend and like a king at the same time, and that's what makes her special.

Thanks rooter.

She's got those 'fuck me' eyes in her website pics - are the pics accurate enough?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Chisa is the new J girl just arrived at Ginza Empire.
    It was a surprise and unexpected punt.
    I was at Empire last night to see the new C Roxy and after the session reception says that Chisa who was supposed to start today had arrived last night and wanted to start straight away.
    So I figured rather than come back again tomorrow might as well strike while the iron is hot.
    As my old drinking buddy Benjamin Franklin said " Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today"

LOOKS and BODY
    Mid to late 20s and from Tokyo.
    Around 160cm and very slim body.
    Small A+ to B cup boobs, tiny narrow waist, small hips.
    Nice round bum for a slim girl, long legs for a J girl.
    Pretty face. Not the usual cute girl next door look.
    More like a sexy MILF look.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    As I said just arrived from Japan that same day.
    Website says inexperienced, but she is definitely very experienced.
    They created the website profile in a hurry so probably just a mistake.
    Excellent service you expect from a girl with experience in Japan with attention to every detail to make sure I was comfortable and enjoyed every second I was with her – and I did!
    110% GFE girl. She has such a warm heart and is a genuinely beautiful person.
    The way she kept on hugging and squeezing me so tight and non stop kissing me after the buzzer had rung 3 or 4 times and I was trying to leave was a very special feeling.
    Genuinely horny girl who enjoys what she does.

DFK and DATY
    Non stop passionate and intimate DFK for the whole hour and more!
    Nice fully shaved pussy, with a neutral taste and very responsive to DATY.

BBBJ
    Some excellent skills here.
    Lots of swishing and swirling and loud slurping noises, like a washing machine in rinse cycle.
    Lots of intense and sexy and cheeky eye contact too.
    She could feel I was about to come and stopped and gave me a cheeky look and a “no” gesture and said something in Japanese and pointing to her pussy, and well you don’t have to understand Japanese to know what that means.

FUCKING
    Chisa is a great fuck.
    She puts her heart and soul into fucking and you can somehow feel that with your cock. I don’t know how but you just can.
    I love a girl that loves to give and receive pleasure and is horny as fuck but still totally GFE, and Chisa is all that.

ROUND 2
    Well I would love to brag and boast that I gave her another go, but I was doing two 1 hour punts in a row and so after 3 shots in 2 hours this old man was totally fucked.
    But anyway it was a long sensual session and there was only 10 minutes to go anyway so we just chilled out and that was nice. She is a really affectionate girl.
    I am sure if I asked for another round she would say yes.

OVERALL
    I definitely recommend Chisa.
    Not the prettiest or youngest J girl at Ginza or Empire, but she has that magic combination of being skilled and experienced but at the same time totally genuine, warm, GFE and horny as fuck.
    She will treat you like her boyfriend and like a king at the same time.
    Rooter… you are in the know and well connected at Ginza
    You got shares in the place..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Thanks rooter.

She's got those 'fuck me' eyes in her website pics - are the pics accurate enough?
    She does have a sexy "fuck me" look. Not the usual innocent cute J girl look.
    Pics are definitely Chisa.
    Filtered of course but give a pretty accurate picture of what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Rooter… you are in the know and well connected at Ginza
    You got shares in the place..?
    Nah bro. I wish I did.
    I am still waiting for the prospectus.
    At an average of around 3 or 4 punts a week that's around $1,000 I spend there weekly.
    So that's around $50,000 p.a. for the last 10 years.
    So that's around $500,000 I have literally pumped into that place.
    No regrets. Money well spent. Good times. YOLO!