Thread: Guessing game

Senior Member(無間使者)

Guessing game

Note: This post has no value but it's a good time killer

Whilst out and about at shopping centres, restaurants, beaches, parks, anywhere... You tend to spot a chick that catches your eye. I then for a moment daydream and wonder if the cute/hot/sexy/pretty girl secretly works as a ML/WL or SB. (More like a hope and wished you knew where if they are, right?)

Even when you come across some on social media... You see some details they put out that could fit a profile of a ML/WL or SB (yes the 'profile' is subjective and what I'm referring to here are things like uni student, works in retail and/or hospitality, single, fit body, well maintained, travels etc).

This often gets me excited and wanna find out coz I've already thinking how much I'd love to smash them in my mind lol. These thoughts tend to linger in my head until I get distracted by something else.

I know this is part of the reason why we punt but boy... Gets so tempting with all the candy and carrots walking around in the open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes you just have to wonder...

I was in Redfern yesterday to do a job. As I was leaving I noticed a young things in cloggy high heels (with difficulty walking), low slung back and blonde Marilyn type hair, walking towards the station.
    Around 12 I saw the same girl eating outside tables having lunch with friends at Crows Nest. At 3pm I was on a ferry leaving Circular Quay and guess who got on ? 7pm I was driving along McEvoy St Alexandria and guess who I saw again ?
    One Sunday, four times. the worst part is each time she is looking more attractive.... and familiar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hehe floopydick, this mysterious lady might be destined to be 'the one' you've been waiting for... It's a sign.

Banned
    You'd be surprised how many girls have double lives. Student daytime and WL evening. Now many are becoming sugarbabes because they see great rewards by going out with many guys rather than with one guy (boyfriend).

Initially I did the same but so far I haven't met any WLs or MLs that are as attractive as the girls that catch my eye walking around. If they did, I would be bankrupt within a year haha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Happened to me once last year.
    At a Korean grocery, waiting in line and the girl 3 people ahead of me in the queue (ever notice that every letter after the q is silent? Or are they just waiting their turn...) was hot I mean sexy AF, wearing a red one piece with no bra, nipples protruding through, tattoo on leg and on back, dark sunnies with blonde streaks through her brown hair. Had to guess thai maybe, 170cm... anyway just looking at her was enough to have me hot under the collar. She left and that was it, I thought to myself "Well that made the wait worthwhile."
    After a bit more shopping and whatnot I had time up my sleeve so decided to visit a shop for a quick massage (269a Castle Hill), the door opens and there she was, the same girl.
    Service was great, very sexy girl, even better without the red dress...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Happened to me once last year.
    At a Korean grocery, waiting in line and the girl 3 people ahead of me in the queue (ever notice that every letter after the q is silent? Or are they just waiting their turn...) was hot I mean sexy AF, wearing a red one piece with no bra, nipples protruding through, tattoo on leg and on back, dark sunnies with blonde streaks through her brown hair. Had to guess thai maybe, 170cm... anyway just looking at her was enough to have me hot under the collar. She left and that was it, I thought to myself "Well that made the wait worthwhile."
    After a bit more shopping and whatnot I had time up my sleeve so decided to visit a shop for a quick massage (269a Castle Hill), the door opens and there she was, the same girl.
    Service was great, very sexy girl, even better without the red dress...
    Nice story asianfever, love a happy ending (pun intended lol). That's pretty much a bingo to me! Did it cross ur mind while U were waiting that she could have possibly been a ML? I would have been very satisfied. That's closure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many years ago now I was at central waiting for a train to take me to Chatswood so I could punt at LPA (back when it was well worth punting at). Anyway on the platform was this drop dead stunner and I had thoughts of what I would like to do to her rather than go to Chatswood.

Onto the train the girl sits in front of me and lo and behold gets off at Chatswood. I follow her out the exit and you guessed it she is walking down Railway St towards LPA. I slow down a little and continue to follow her and sure enough she goes in. I hold off for 5 minutes before entering and ask them to see the girl who just arrived. Straight up I book two hours.

The girl walks in for a health check about 15 mins later and recognises me from the train too. She was kinda freaked out a little until I told he I was coming to LPA anyway. Still to this day, 25 years later it was one of my best punts and it also lead to a two year friendship (with benefits) that lasted until she finished uni and moved to Brisbane.

Ps it wasn’t until she started heading down railway street that I had any inkling she was a WL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Nice story asianfever, love a happy ending (pun intended lol). That's pretty much a bingo to me! Did it cross ur mind while U were waiting that she could have possibly been a ML? I would have been very satisfied. That's closure.
    No, I wasn't thinking along those lines at all, it only dawned on me after I saw her she must have been getting her snack supplies for her work day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Whatever goes on in your own mind is your own fucking business.
    You can fantasise and much as you want - I do it all the time.
    But you have to be very careful about the next step - in fact in 99.99% of cases there is no next step.
    Don't be a creep is basically what I am saying.
    There is the brothel and there is the real world and it's best to keep them separate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amazing brotherjim, was the WL caucasian? Did you try staying in touch with this girl? Such a shame she had to leave, sounds like a rare find for ya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Amazing brotherjim, was the WL caucasian? Did you try staying in touch with this girl? Such a shame she had to leave, sounds like a rare find for ya.
    Yes she was Caucasian. 25 years ago that was the norm, it was well before the Asian invasion not that I have a problem with that. Service levels now are through the roof and prices relatively cheap.

In those days plenty of Cauc women especially Uni students used to ply the trade.

As mentioned we had a friendship that lasted for a few years neither of us ever considered it a relationship and doubt with our respective histories it would have worked taking it any further anyway. But when she moved north we just drifted apart but did stay in contact for a little while.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Whatever goes on in your own mind is your own fucking business.
    You can fantasise and much as you want - I do it all the time.
    But you have to be very careful about the next step - in fact in 99.99% of cases there is no next step.
    Don't be a creep is basically what I am saying.
    There is the brothel and there is the real world and it's best to keep them separate.
    100% correct.

Don't let this hobby warp your brain.

Banned
    Not all MLs or WLs have social lives. Because they're so busy with work and study they're mostly stuck at home catching up with chores and nap time. I've only ever saw private WLs in Coles or Woolies doing their grocery shopping wearing very normal clothes to avoid attracting attention and being recognised by customers.

Most of the lookers you see in public are non-sex workers. Even if they are, they're likely non-locals as in visiting from interstate or from smaller Western suburb shops.

Most girls I've met work in retail like restaurants and jewelry stores. If you visit the shops they work in quite frequently and they start remembering you they'll very like start up a conversation with you. And then depending on how you look in the mirror you will either score their phone number or get blatantly rejected, but if they started the conversation then it is less likely to end up with rejection unless you came up to them too strong and too assertive.