Thread: UAE suggestions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

UAE suggestions

Heading to the UAE soon, staying at both Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Curious to experience having WLs looking for work at a bar/club (although I have no interest in following through). Any suggestions as to where I should go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what experience are you seeking? why waste your time on bar girls if you are not following through?

there are international sex guide forums that you can check for the latest dubai intel.

when I was there I used wechat and girls found me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've come across some of those guides that say there are some well known bars where the girls look for customers (but don't actually name them). I'm curious to see that in action.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I'd be interested to see some reporting from the middle east on this forum. Doesn't always have to be ISG.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I'd be interested to see some reporting from the middle east on this forum. Doesn't always have to be ISG.
    Currently Dubai is a punter's paradise. You can find girls of all nationalities. I was there for a couple of weeks in Oct and couldn't believe how many propositions I was receiving on WeChat. They would ask for my Whatsapp number and send details on Whatsapp. Have a look at massagerepublic and you can setup some bookings before you go there. Download a vpn app as a lot of websites are blocked in Dubai.

Mostly individual private girls provide the services they advertise on massagerepublic. But there is a lot of bait and switch with agencies. So avoid agencies who pretend to be private girls.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk