Thread: Underrated Shops in Sydney - Hidden Gems

Junior Member(有D料到)

Underrated Shops in Sydney - Hidden Gems

Hello fellow punters,

After reviewing many of the posts on here i always see the same 5 shops being reccomended, and the services at these places are reasonably decent. I'm talking like No5, Ginza, Kyoto, MAC etc.

These shops are great in their own right and get reccomended often because they are decent shops but i tend to view these shops as overrated. From what i understand too many punters reccomend the same 5 places. As a result these places can charge ridicoulous rates as high as $350 for a regular punt depending on the girl because everyone who reads the forum rocks up.

Additionally, many of these places tend to reside within the CBD/inner west. These places are often convienient for many even though the journey may be a bit long because many punters work and study near the CBD but i feel because everyone is spending their money in these major establishements alot of the smaller places nearby or in sydney for that matter tend to go ignored.

For many punters out these we haven't gotten to try out the selection sydney has to offer in some of the more underrated shops because of financial restrictions. Many punters will simply stick to the fan favourites on the forum because they are too afraid of punting $150+ for 30 mins just for it to be a dud.

So my question is to the punters out there:

What shops in sydney is underated and why?

Who do you reccomend seeing?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Banned
    Pennys 77
    Enmore Rd Enmore
    About a year ago new management and a renovation
    Has a stable roster with several gems

I reckon there is about 50 active shops on this forum. Plenty more out there and there are a lot of punters that wouldn't even think of getting on a forum and sharing their experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also think there are def hidden diamonds everywhere.

Some girls dont work in the bigger shops esp in the city in case they run into people they might know etc... so they then prefer to work in the more suburban shops.

That's why there's always a chance to find a gem... I would nominate shops like Ryde Pope St, 227 North Strathfield and Mars Burwood as places I have found some gems over the years...

Bondi Junction too but havent been there in a while..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is mars burwood?

41 George St, Burwood
    Haven't been there. Just saw the name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Pennys 77
    Enmore Rd Enmore
    About a year ago new management and a renovation
    Has a stable roster with several gems
    But diamond price is the same as N05 ? also what girls there would say are hidden gem ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    Hello fellow punters,

After reviewing many of the posts on here i always see the same 5 shops being reccomended, and the services at these places are reasonably decent. I'm talking like No5, Ginza, Kyoto, MAC etc.

These shops are great in their own right and get reccomended often because they are decent shops but i tend to view these shops as overrated. From what i understand too many punters reccomend the same 5 places. As a result these places can charge ridicoulous rates as high as $350 for a regular punt depending on the girl because everyone who reads the forum rocks up.

Additionally, many of these places tend to reside within the CBD/inner west. These places are often convienient for many even though the journey may be a bit long because many punters work and study near the CBD but i feel because everyone is spending their money in these major establishements alot of the smaller places nearby or in sydney for that matter tend to go ignored.

For many punters out these we haven't gotten to try out the selection sydney has to offer in some of the more underrated shops because of financial restrictions. Many punters will simply stick to the fan favourites on the forum because they are too afraid of punting $150+ for 30 mins just for it to be a dud.

So my question is to the punters out there:

What shops in sydney is underated and why?

Who do you reccomend seeing?
    Same shops pop up as the management are astute, follow this forum and bump the thread. Smart work. Great thread. I hope it develops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jacaranda - Darling St, Balmain. Mostly milfs, but the occasional new Thai girl. The mamasan - Baby - is very customer focussed and a real sweetie.
    197 Clarence. Clean, well run, mostly young viet and thai. Some hotties
    Sunny massage, north sydney. Clean, well run. Thai or viet, quality girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Jacaranda - Darling St, Balmain. Mostly milfs, but the occasional new Thai girl. The mamasan - Baby - is very customer focussed and a real sweetie.
    197 Clarence. Clean, well run, mostly young viet and thai. Some hotties
    Sunny massage, north sydney. Clean, well run. Thai or viet, quality girls
    Sunny is great and very discreet. 3rd floor of an office building, no signage on the street outside

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    41 George St, Burwood
    Haven't been there. Just saw the name.
    Wasn't there some negative feedback about this place by some members on this forum?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like Zinia South Strathfield might be re opening, drove past yesterday and the doors were open and builders looked like they were re furbishing.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Sunny is great and very discreet. 3rd floor of an office building, no signage on the street outside
    Totally agree. The girls all provide good service and know how to massage. NHJ is a standard $50. Some girls will provide a BJ for extra.

Very clean shop inside an office building. Anthony the owner is an old Chinese guy who runs the place very well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any masseuse recommendations for Sunny Massage please? ☺️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Any masseuse recommendations for Sunny Massage please? ☺️
    Rhea, Thai girl is fantastic.
    Summer, Thai girl also great.
    Check with Anthony as to the days the girls are on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there one night about 2 years ago and saw some amazing chinese girls in the line up. One girl in particular no more then 25yo, but they were charging 200 for 30mins and onlyhad 150. Would definitely check it out if they are reopening but think theh might be demolishing the reno done that wasnt council approved

N5M it is popular but management is great and underappreciated vs other stores

Junior Member(有D料到)
    NSM never lets me down