Thread: enquire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

enquire

just want to know off men r there many other aussie ladies out there to visit in brisbane on the northside. and have you had any bad experiences with them. give me some feedback please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep I had a bad experience at LAWNTON. aussie lady, really too old for this. I didn't want to post bad experience as it results in getting flamed but seeing as you ask I think your Chloe recommendations are crap. took one for the team I guess. silly me.

I am definitely going back to my young, sleek 22 year old asian girls. lots of good options.

Even if I don't want extra young, the Jennifer at Kallangur is wonderful and much better than that LAWNTON oldie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    yep I had a bad experience at LAWNTON. aussie lady, really too old for this. I didn't want to post bad experience as it results in getting flamed but seeing as you ask I think your Chloe recommendations are crap. took one for the team I guess. silly me.

I am definitely going back to my young, sleek 22 year old asian girls. lots of good options.

Even if I don't want extra young, the Jennifer at Kallangur is wonderful and much better than that LAWNTON oldie.
    I'm trying to get my hand on one of your "good options" of young Asian girls but it's really challenging for me lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    I'm trying to get my hand on one of your "good options" of young Asian girls but it's really challenging for me lol
    well let's consider the northside request that the person "JD" has posted.

Here is Jennifer Li https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...-200-REAL.html
    real pics, great sex.

Here is JD aka Chloe https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...T-LAWNTON.html
    no pic, no sex

But Jennifer is not younger, but certainly better value than Chloe.

For young I would go to VIP Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    If you want a good laugh, look through jd player's posting history. find me a a post that doesn't miraculously lead back to recommending Lawnton aussie girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)

oh chloe, this one backfired badly, unless of course you post some lovely pictures of yourself on locanto now to prove bradley wrong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I would visit Jenifer just for her nipples. Pics look really good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bradpitt... yes there is a difference between the two ladies that u have mentioned here. one only does a massage with happy ending, meaning you only get bj or hand relief included with a massage.
    the other is a sex worker. there is a difference between them. every lady does something different is their services don't assume that all ladies do the same thing. jennifer there u mentioned does everything, good on her she;s a sex worker, hopefully a legal one as most asian dont even have an abn number here in australia, she's younger less experienced, the other aussie lady -older early 40's not old in my books, has been in the industry for over ten years as i have asked her.
    like when they advertise in the paper you have a adult relaxation section, and an adult services section. the two are totally different mate. how i know i've rung around and asked questions before i go see any to make sure that it suits my style. men on here please get your facts right before you bad mouth anybody. bradpitt this will get told back to her as i am going to see her today and let her know what men have been saying about her. if i was her i would be pissed about what you've said.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    miata, sorry girl or bloke whatever you may be as it sounds like you are a girl. posting photos of yourself on the net. some ladies are posting false pictures of themselves on site misleading men.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    like when they advertise in the paper you have a adult relaxation section, and an adult services section. the two are totally different mate. how i know i've rung around and asked questions before i go see any to make sure that it suits my style. .
    amusing, you mean you actually think people read the courier-mail AND find their way to the 3 adverts in todays CM Adult Relaxation? Did it seriously take you long to 'ring' around? Is that your advert there as Jacqui?

The other give away "jd" is your writing style. for instance would a male punter use the term "men on here please get your facts right before you bad mouth anybody."

I have a feeling that a massage with BJ is considered sex work.

your mind works in mysterious ways.

please do let me know what

Senior Member(無間使者)
    amusing, you mean you actually think people read the courier-mail AND find their way to the 3 adverts in todays CM Adult Relaxation? Did it seriously take you long to 'ring' around? Is that your advert there as Jacqui?

The other give away "jd" is your writing style. for instance would a male punter use the term "men on here please get your facts right before you bad mouth anybody."

I have a feeling that a massage with BJ is considered sex work.

your mind works in mysterious ways.

please do let me know what
    I agree with "bradpit"... "jd player", youve been sprung 🤔