Called in unannounced to 429 Pitt today to try my luck. 2 girls available, Diamond and Yuki (I think).
I chose Diamond. Photos on their website look accurate, she was wearing the same lingerie as her photos.
Diamond is a beautiful girl, in her mid 30Â’s I would guess, with enhanced boobs and large sensitive nipples. For an old fart like me, perfect. I went with the 1 hour Diamond service for $270.
Session started with a nice shower together with sensual kissing. Then moved to the bed where she had me lie face down for some cat bath and very nice, soft rimming. Flipped over and got a slow, wet bbbj. She got about halfway down. After a while I flipped her around for some 69 action. She has a beautiful trimmed pussy and was quite happy for me to lick both her pussy and arse. Slipped a finger in her pussy and she started to moan. I played around her arse as well and got no objections, but didnÂ’t attempt to slip a finger in. After a while, she spun around for a bit more bbbj before the main event.
On with the dom and she jumped on top for some cowgirl. She started saying that I was huge (I’m not) and I thought “here we go, this may not be great”, but she lowered herself all the way down and started twerking on me. Then into doggy and let me go as hard as I wanted, before into mish with her legs over my shoulders. Kissing continued through the whole session. Finished right as the alarm went off, no rush or clock watching.
Diamond was a very good punt, I definitely will be back for more!
I read some mixed reviews from here, but the service I got was first class.
Highly recommended.