Senior Member(無間使者)

Sasa at TP 64

Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : Taren point 64

Date of Visit : 04/4/22

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60 minutes $190

Size/shape : great natural A cups, soft snow white skin, long black hair, ok bod, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FK (not DFK) BBBJ, FS, foot fetish, good massage. Friendly and attentive

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Dropped bye for a spur of the moment thing and so turns out Sasa is free

I’ve been keen to see her for years - looks good in photos and her profile on the web site reads well so booked an hour and headed over

Got there right on time and Sasa was waiting - service seems to be getting better when it comes to availability- and certainly the girls are a step up on a year ago

Sasa is a medium height pretty little thing. Lovely friendly face, innocent look and friendly right from the moment I walked in. She’s the type who seems to love her job and was keen from the moment my member got out of my pants and her innocent demeanour went to sex starved nymph- love that !

Her build is slim almost B cups (nice and shapely not sagging) and almost a mummy tummy but not quite. She’s not slim like Ada but she’s certainly not fat. Nice legs and really soft smooth white skin

After I saw her I noticed some reviews that said she was a star fish etc but I didn’t have that experience. She was very active and eager to try out any positions I liked - also quite vocal and really seemed to love my member deep inside - bloody great. Maybe I was her type or the review I read was a bit old so she may just have picked up on the tricks of the trade

The photos are certainly photoshopped but give a good idea of her features - it’s definitely her

Anyway - I got lost with her in an hour of Asian carnal delight - that’s what I’m there for, and would certainly recommend her

My fave is still Ada on the roster but it may just come down to the type you like and she’s not bad at all !

FYI pricing …

1st level 160ph - covered basic FS
    2nd - As above with BBBJ, LFK
    3rd - as above with CIM

Happy punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing brother
    Good information

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am