Thread: J Mai , Cute Osaka Girl that provides GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Mai , Cute Osaka Girl that provides GFE

After a great session with Aki last week at SBM, I still had an itch especially for FS so hopped over to 278 Club of the Ginza Empire.

Havent been for a while and I'm still amazed how busy this place is.. Constant punters handing out tons of money at reception..

Decided on J Mai and she was free and was described as cute, young and gfe.

Handed over the money and was directed to Room 2 downstairs.

Waited for about 10mins as she had been pretty busy...

A knock on the door and she came in... Now, I think she doesnt look like your typical Japanese girl.. Her features are more SE Asian(Photo on web is ref to what I mean) but such beautiful eyes and wearing a body hugging dress showed off her very nice sexy young body...with some small tatts.. (all very tasteful and small) 100% Japanese from Osaka and what strike me most was her outgoing and fun friendly personality which is very Osaka like.

Also def in her young twenties and could get away with still being asked for ID at the pub..

Gave a GFE vibe straight away from the moment in the shower till the action on the bed.. Gives a GFE experience plus serves you like a king...

Great ass so awesome if u a doggy man...

Overall very relax session, bit like catching up with an old hot friend with benefits..

Return factor, for me... probably doesnt turn the temperature up till 300 degrees so I wouldnt be running back asap for multiple sessions...(We all have those) But she would def, have some regulars that love her and I would like to do another session with her in future..

So many young hot J newbies currently so need to keep exploring.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review rooster18

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    So many young hot J newbies currently so need to keep exploring.
    Good read mate
    Might follow you to FS shops nowadays as RnT has limited Japanese girls other than Mayu Aki Yuri Moon while Claire away for holidays

Thanks for sharing beautiful review
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good Bros, n I’m sure some Bros has more stories about Mai because she has been working for over a year at Ginza n told me she was at 5 Star prior .. not sure what was her name there.. Young n Fun ..

Bro Leslie, def not many options in ML land but I’m thinking of seeing Aki again this week..

Please visit some of these new J Hotties esp at Ginza like Mio, Rey n more and put your special reviews for everyone to read.. problem is very hard to getting booking.. like winning lotto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of brothers here will be surprised that I had rejected famous K Rebecca over J Mai. I thinks it Mai’s first week at work. I had seen a line up on that afternoon and decided to go for an hour with J Mai but I was short on money and never used a credit card to pay for punting. Just went out quickly and came back with extra money. By that time someone had booked her over the phone. Jessie sent me down to the room but instead of Mai it was Rebecca. She is a good looking girl, great body and had heard about her amazing service. But for me her looks is not that appealing and found her too mature (older than what I prefer to be precise). I politely declined and insisted on seeing J Mai. Jessie was really pissed with me.
    You would probably think I must be crazy but I never regretted my decision. It was a great session with Mai. I have never seen nor have a desire to see Rebecca but reading all the reviews looks like she is the amazing in terms of service. For me looks and age of the WL matters most than the service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmica View Post
    Most of brothers here will be surprised that I had rejected famous K Rebecca over J Mai. I thinks it Mai’s first week at work. I had seen a line up on that afternoon and decided to go for an hour with J Mai but I was short on money and never used a credit card to pay for punting. Just went out quickly and came back with extra money. By that time someone had booked her over the phone. Jessie sent me down to the room but instead of Mai it was Rebecca. She is a good looking girl, great body and had heard about her amazing service. But for me her looks is not that appealing and found her too mature (older than what I prefer to be precise). I politely declined and insisted on seeing J Mai. Jessie was really pissed with me.
    You would probably think I must be crazy but I never regretted my decision. It was a great session with Mai. I have never seen nor have a desire to see Rebecca but reading all the reviews looks like she is the amazing in terms of service. For me looks and age of the WL matters most than the service.
    I kind of agree as we all have our own trigger senses... Im also very much need a pretty face...a hot body wont get me 100% alone.. A beautiful face with a hot body... that's so hard to resist.. Then service and personality...