Thread: E&B Girls

Junior Member(有D料到)

E&B Girls

Now I have been noticing more and more people just asking if this girl is real or that girl is real.

Is it not safe to say, find out yourself as there are many many ways to. Reverse image, try typing the number advertised on Google, my old favourite "if it's too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true" and after a while you just know what's fake or not by the add itself.

Is it me or does it seem like people either have no money and want to make the correct choice of ml or are people just not even trying anymore?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    Now I have been noticing more and more people just asking if this girl is real or that girl is real.

Is it not safe to say, find out yourself as there are many many ways to. Reverse image, try typing the number advertised on Google, my old favourite "if it's too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true" and after a while you just know what's fake or not by the add itself.

Is it me or does it seem like people either have no money and want to make the correct choice of ml or are people just not even trying anymore?

how do you know people have not try researching and just want to ask for more opinions?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There does seem to be an attitude (not just on this site, but in general) these days where many people need to be spoon fed everything. Few seem to want to take any risks any more. I get that no one likes wasting money on dud punts (and bait and switches are especially frustrating/deplorable), but doing some individual research makes the whole game more personally rewarding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Punter View Post
    There does seem to be an attitude (not just on this site, but in general) these days where many people need to be spoon fed everything. Few seem to want to take any risks any more. I get that no one likes wasting money on dud punts (and bait and switches are especially frustrating/deplorable), but doing some individual research makes the whole game more personally rewarding.
    Probably don't want to waste hard earned cash on dud punts. Sometimes you have to take a gamble with new girls but then we have this forum which can assist members where to go and which girls to choose.

I guess it's part of the whole purpose of this forum - exchanging info to minimise bad punts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    I guess it's part of the whole purpose of this forum - exchanging info to minimise bad punts.
    Yes it is, but the point I'm making is people who just put the link and say "what do you think of this girl?" or "has anyone tried her".

I more see this as, private general as "has anyone seen any girls that do this service or that service?" Or even, does anyone know any good japanese girls and so forth. Rather than just paste a link and ask is she real.

Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    Yes it is, but the point I'm making is people who just put the link and say "what do you think of this girl?" or "has anyone tried her".

I more see this as, private general as "has anyone seen any girls that do this service or that service?" Or even, does anyone know any good japanese girls and so forth. Rather than just paste a link and ask is she real.
    Brother Manky, I get your point I guess some punters are more eloquent, thoughtful and meaningful in their posts (like you) than others.

I just see it as punter throwing out a line and seeing what they catch. More often than not, posts like the ones you refer to will garner little to no response, especially E&B links.

But sometimes hidden gems get uncovered and we all become beneficiaries of it. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which E&B ad turns out to be a truffle lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Brother Manky, I get your point I guess some punters are more eloquent, thoughtful and meaningful in their posts (like you) than others.

I just see it as punter throwing out a line and seeing what they catch. More often than not, posts like the ones you refer to will garner little to no response, especially E&B links.

But sometimes hidden gems get uncovered and we all become beneficiaries of it. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which E&B ad turns out to be a truffle lol
    I get there are gems out there, I'm pretty sure that's what the "After report" is about right? Unless you want to keep it to yourself.