https://www.catchgod.com/forum.php?m...e%3D1&mobile=2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WalaoEh View Post
    Thank you brother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen C Ivy, C Maggie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I’ll post my review of New C Luna tomorrow..
    Waiting... cim okay?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard666 View Post
    Saw ivy but outside room. She is pretty above average and slim body too. She is on my list to try too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Waiting... cim okay?
    I started a thread on Luna . But Here it is..

New C Luna - My Review
    C Luna - average at best.

Removed my
    Post.
    Last edited by NightShift; 10-07-2023 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Disrespectful

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Omg.... cps... feel sorry for you brother..
    Next time try skylar. Should be miles better...

About k girls.. skip blue. Too much plastic there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Skylar is Asian only. So I can’t see her…

I told the staff about Luna. Then I wrote the review. The next day I got a text saying sorry and offered me just a $30 discount for my next visit.

Thanks for the heads up about Blue. I’ll try and see Bella or Juni next then instead..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, don't try Luna.
    not worth it in my opinion.

originally booked for Skylar, but she didn't come to the room after 30 mins. then got offered Luna and was told she was very popular.
    well..... I dont know what is good about her actually.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    Yes, don't try Luna.
    not worth it in my opinion.

originally booked for Skylar, but she didn't come to the room after 30 mins. then got offered Luna and was told she was very popular.
    well..... I dont know what is good about her actually.
    Geez didn't come to room after 30 mins, that's really shit. Sounds like they double booked her bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Skylar is Asian only. So I can’t see her…
    Thanks for the heads up about Blue. I’ll try and see Bella or Juni next then instead..
    ah then watch for Venus when she is on roster. guarantee happy you can go 1 hr straight first time, will not go wrong.
    but dont expect 22yo. but she is still gorgeous even for me very picky man haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had Venus like 10 times, maybe more .. yeah she’s good, great CIM!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any review on c ivy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Maggie is on my To Do List… her photos look good..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C Lily's new photos catch the eye, but get the feeling her past reviews at best have been average.

Any updates?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    C Lily's new photos catch the eye, but get the feeling her past reviews at best have been average.

Any updates?
    Lily is ok, good for 30 mins. Prob 30ish but gets u hard, gets u off, active participant.

Iphone i find Blue's plastic quite tasteful whereas Rebecca's is off-putting for me. Each to their own but i don't spend too much on k girls. Can't help feeling I'm fucking a 5/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C lily 278 club

I have a 30 minutes booking yesterday with c lily and it was the worst experience I’ve ever had.no dfk as mention(turn off for me) no doggy she said as mine one too long idk i think its standard size tbh(might be she just lazy)so ask for bbbj again quick one like not more than 5 minutes with no intent to do the job. so i just ask quick missionary for 10minutes and came. And the funny thing is she Play slot games on her phone after one round and sleeping till times up, and also she got all the ice symptoms such as keep moving/bite her lips.maybe shes on the edge of it. Thats why she felt asleep.To me she reminds me of c coco, but dont get me wrong. Coco is a nice girl, went with her more than 3 times. Maybe the opp version of coco haha. Anyways YMMV. 🤙🏻

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoGhoul View Post
    I have a 30 minutes booking yesterday with c lily and it was the worst experience I’ve ever had.no dfk as mention(turn off for me) no doggy she said as mine one too long idk i think its standard size tbh(might be she just lazy)so ask for bbbj again quick one like not more than 5 minutes with no intent to do the job. so i just ask quick missionary for 10minutes and came. And the funny thing is she Play slot games on her phone after one round and sleeping till times up, and also she got all the ice symptoms such as keep moving/bite her lips.maybe shes on the edge of it. Thats why she felt asleep.To me she reminds me of c coco, but dont get me wrong. Coco is a nice girl, went with her more than 3 times. Maybe the opp version of coco haha. Anyways YMMV. 🤙🏻
    Thanks for this insight TokyoG and at the same time sorry you had such a dreadful experience.
    Lily has had my interest for some time but never pulled the pin as she mostly had average reviews despite looking hot.
    Will give her a wide berth..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C - Ivy - 3.9 out of 5

Does she look like her photos? Not really, I would say her face looks better in person. If you’re a face person, you’ll like her

Blowjob technique and skills are great, I loved how she was willing to get down on her knees, look at up at me and give me a good suck. Willing to go deep as well.

Sex in mish was interesting - at one point I was pounding her and she reached up and playfully choked me - making me fk her even harder

Her body I would say is meaty, natural Cs that she’s willing for you to suck on

Willing to CIM in finish - a lot of girls refuse this after you’ve used a condom - great attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maggie is a lazy service provider with average face - it explains the demotion from Ginza to Ginza empire.

She does have a tight snatch though…maybe worth trying once. Let us know your experience with her?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast