Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: c girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

c girls

Had sessions with c Winnie and c august. Both very similar in looks,age and figure with attractive faces. Couldn't go wrong with either, august much more dfk, Winnie the better root imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    Had sessions with c Winnie and c august. Both very similar in looks,age and figure with attractive faces. Couldn't go wrong with either, august much more dfk, Winnie the better root imo
    Was this a double?
    And sorry i don’t understand what “better root” means…
    How would you rate their looks? Face & body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Was this a double?
    And sorry i don’t understand what “better root” means…
    How would you rate their looks? Face & body
    Not a double. Better root I guess I mean better pussy lol. Neither are stunners. I find Winnie cute but she may not be everyone's taste. Both have nice lean, petite frames, good service girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    classic aussie pickup line “ya wanna root?”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i feel winnie face a bit strange.
    august has better english

winnie is shorter
    august boobs isnt that perfect in shape.
    winnie boobs is just small
    both are skinny bony types, not much hip as well

but yeah both are very accomodating, winnie straight away asked how many times i want to cum in 1 hour haha
    but a bit time waster in the shower. probably just book for 45mins i the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bit lazy so will just rehash this thread. a couple of things noticed with ginza is the wait times are getting bad but hearing the stories on the new j girls I guess that explains part. second point I wonder what I'm missing all the j girls I've seen wandering the place are average at best, c girls imo still better bang for buck. however, in saying that only return prob for baby who reminds me of an ex, need c jin back !

no play by plays sorry

c lily great body and tits super active in sex. above avg looks, bit older but certainly not milfy

c ada some decent reviews on her already. yeah everythings good and she provides all the services, some reluctance to take the cock though, guess Asian only that's a risk u run

c baby best for me at moment, just gives good vibe. lovely tight little body

c kk another great body. she probably makes the most effort gfe wise just didnt click with me

punting seldom these days so might take some time to conquer the rest of the G red army

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    bit lazy so will just rehash this thread. a couple of things noticed with ginza is the wait times are getting bad but hearing the stories on the new j girls I guess that explains part. second point I wonder what I'm missing all the j girls I've seen wandering the place are average at best, c girls imo still better bang for buck. however, in saying that only return prob for baby who reminds me of an ex, need c jin back !

no play by plays sorry

c lily great body and tits super active in sex. above avg looks, bit older but certainly not milfy

c ada some decent reviews on her already. yeah everythings good and she provides all the services, some reluctance to take the cock though, guess Asian only that's a risk u run

c baby best for me at moment, just gives good vibe. lovely tight little body

c kk another great body. she probably makes the most effort gfe wise just didnt click with me

punting seldom these days so might take some time to conquer the rest of the G red army
    Keep the intel up on the C girls buddy. Barely any ARs on them… we all sushi crazy right now!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any of the Chinese recommended for DD/rimming? Or is it more a Korean talent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Any of the Chinese recommended for DD/rimming? Or is it more a Korean talent?
    from memory Winnie's is prob the most enthusiastic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On the topic on C girls, I was intriguied by C Tiffany and C Lydia.

Booked in Tiffany. I walked out - she got below average looks imo and the body just didn't do it for me. I said sorry to reception and thankfully they said they understood me.

I then later booked Lydia, hoping it would be better. Better looking than Tiffany but the body wasn't. Not "leggy" at all and very visible body fat. Not worth the $260/45 mins but I didn't wanna walk out a second time so went with it. Service was average at best. Mechanical and no emotion. Just there for 2 weeks and shes back to Taiwan. I didn't even feel like fucking her so i wanked myself and got out of there in 30 mins. Money down the drain. I should've just walked out again, but I didn't have the courage to.

I miss the old C girls - Angel and Rui were top notch. I'm too skeptical about the J girls right now.

As of now, I reckon stick to

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeast View Post

Booked in Tiffany. I walked out - she got below average looks imo and the body just didn't do it for me. I said sorry to reception and thankfully they said they understood me.

I then later booked Lydia, hoping it would be better. Better looking than Tiffany but the body wasn't. Not "leggy" at all and very visible body fat. Not worth the $260/45 mins but I didn't wanna walk out a second time so went with it. Service was average at best. Mechanical and no emotion. Just there for 2 weeks and shes back to Taiwan. I didn't even feel like fucking her so i wanked myself and got out of there in 30 mins. Money down the drain. I should've just walked out again, but I didn't have the courage to.

I miss the old C girls - Angel and Rui were top notch. I'm too skeptical about the J girls right now.

Mr beast thank you, you just saved me some money and a couple of long drives.
    Photos looked too good to be true.
    Thanks for taking the hit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No worries Costy - only right to look out for bros here, esp since others have TOFT too. What i gather about ginza nowdays (compared to their heyday pre-covid) is that you the price doesn't guarantee the looks nor the service which absolutely sucks. You would've assumed that a $300/hr girl would at least be above average looking....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

stick to who ?

well even worst with j girls. more expensive and they have zero services

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    stick to who ?

stick to regulars i.e., girls from pre-covid/well reviewed on the forum/been in industry >1 year minimum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No worries Costy - only right to look out for bros here, esp since others have TOFT too. What i gather about ginza nowdays (compared to their heyday pre-covid) is that you the price doesn't guarantee the looks nor the service which absolutely sucks. You would've assumed that a $300/hr girl would at least be above average looking....
    alot of the he girls would prob rather make less, work less but earn more per hour. much like us !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hmm probably i should do short reviews then.
    had 3 chinese: skylar, hebe and ada (in diff. session of course)
    maybe on the other thread

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    now intersted at that C sasa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    stick to who ?

The only J girl I stick to is Liz. Just pure consistency and real GFE every time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Totally agree on Lydia, she is tall alright, face ok and a bit of padding but not excessive. But what annoyed me was she talked non stop about nothing... I think I got about 4 sentences in for the the 45 mins session. I think she has the J girl touring group mentality, repeat customer is not on her radar.

I got my rock off, but gee it is not worth 260/45 mins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    c Lucia pretty face, young, a-b cups. slim, nice legs, tight pussy. just ok service wise does give a nice massage though

c Ashley pretty, big natural tits, big ass. can take a pounding, she wasnt too bad for me but I sensed some cps vibes

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast