Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: c girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    So Hebe and Skylar, do they provide DFK?
    Yeah, good idea to clarify.

I discovered early in a session with Shelly that not only is DFK off limits but she doesn't kiss in any form ....period.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I mean i guess on the website it doesn't mention DFK but no kissing at all is a bit much for $300/hr price tag... did she at least make up for it in the looks or bbbj department?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeast View Post
    I mean i guess on the website it doesn't mention DFK but no kissing at all is a bit much for $300/hr price tag... did she at least make up for it in the looks or bbbj department?
    Actually I checked prior to booking and was told she did DFK.
    I can live without DFK but need some LFK or basic lip kissing but she shied away from any such contact.
    I bailed out and got dressed after the shower which I've never done before but glad I did.
    Up to that stage, shwr bbbj was passable, her face is drab imo and the one redeeming feature is she has a shapely ass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried Lucia or Elena? Been wanting to see one of them for quite a while

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    So Hebe and Skylar, do they provide DFK?
    Hebe not keen on kissing, skylar abit better but I think you need repeat visit to get more than lfk with them.. yeah a bit sad....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Hebe not keen on kissing, skylar abit better but I think you need repeat visit to get more than lfk with them.. yeah a bit sad....
    Thanks iPhone!
    Will probably give skylar a go at some point.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any info about ivy and luna.???. damn luna photos are so good surprised she isnt asian only...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also new photos of hebe... one of the most honest ginza photos.. its just her 101%. And her bbbj skills is very good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also new photos of hebe... And her bbbj skills is very good
    Will have to try. I found jin's the most relaxing but vivi's great too but much more intense.
    Looks like Baby not back for a while if at all so need a new go to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Nicole 4/5 - no talking girl(I did a review)

C Tiffany 2/5 CIM in her profile description but tells me she don’t do that service! Wtf?! And unshaven.

C Ashley 2/5 pretty face but didn’t want to kiss at all. Didn’t want to do round 2 initially… Such an attitude (but she’s gone Asian only now)

C Baby (empire) 4/5 very good C girl! but I think she not on the roster for awhile now…

C August (last year) 4/5 wow the only C girl that has done RIM for me round 1 and round 2. Hasn’t been on the roster for ages, she said last year she was going back to china in a week…

I still need to try C Winnie… she’s on my list for C girls to try out. And KK and hebe, but sadly I can’t: Asian only…

C Sia 4/5 maybe 4 visits good CIM. I got her CIM instead of sex for round 1 and 2 my last visit.

C CICI 4/5 - 5 visits big tits won’t stop sucking and won’t complain. Great CIM

Probably the best C girls I had on the regular at Ginza was Roxy and Yo-yo at the old 278 Ginza shop back in 2018… good times. and C Rui was good back then … lately, not so much. I think they all gone.. like C Jin 4.5/5 wow great cim but no kissing at all! Every visit no kissing! But she did let me kiss “peck” her last visit. She didn’t have the best teeth… maybe she was self-conscious about that… IDK..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    God I had some good times with Jin hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I love Chinese women but hard to find C-Girls that give good service.

So I generally just stick with Korean/Japanese girls these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has Jin retired now? Her profile is no longer on website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    C Nicole 4/5 - no talking girl(I did a review)

C Tiffany 2/5 CIM in her profile description but tells me she don’t do that service! Wtf?! And unshaven.

C Ashley 2/5 pretty face but didn’t want to kiss at all. Didn’t want to do round 2 initially… Such an attitude (but she’s gone Asian only now)

C Baby (empire) 4/5 very good C girl! but I think she not on the roster for awhile now…

C August (last year) 4/5 wow the only C girl that has done RIM for me round 1 and round 2. Hasn’t been on the roster for ages, she said last year she was going back to china in a week…

I still need to try C Winnie… she’s on my list for C girls to try out. And KK and hebe, but sadly I can’t: Asian only…

C Sia 4/5 maybe 4 visits good CIM. I got her CIM instead of sex for round 1 and 2 my last visit.

C CICI 4/5 - 5 visits big tits won’t stop sucking and won’t complain. Great CIM

Probably the best C girls I had on the regular at Ginza was Roxy and Yo-yo at the old 278 Ginza shop back in 2018… good times. and C Rui was good back then … lately, not so much. I think they all gone.. like C Jin 4.5/5 wow great cim but no kissing at all! Every visit no kissing! But she did let me kiss “peck” her last visit. She didn’t have the best teeth… maybe she was self-conscious about that… IDK..
    Good shit, man. Ashley and Tiffany look tempting but it seems that many punters have had shitty experiences with them just like you did.
    I've been wanting to see Cici but rarely see her on the roster. How accurate do you reckon her photos and video are?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You guys have never tried the original C Tiffany at Ginza empire. My god she was amazing. Apparently her and Venus are friends.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    Has Jin retired now? Her profile is no longer on website
    she went to do private $550 an hour she post ad on catchgod forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The GOAT c girl at ginza for me was Bella years ago. Could take a pounding in all holes and kept telling me to go harder and faster. Told me I could finish anywhere I wanted.

Such a shame I only saw her once before she left!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Good shit, man. Ashley and Tiffany look tempting but it seems that many punters have had shitty experiences with them just like you did.
    I've been wanting to see Cici but rarely see her on the roster. How accurate do you reckon her photos and video are?
    Those photos of CICI are accurate from but from like 5,6 years ago when I first saw her.. same photos with her in the car. now.. she is still thin but her stomach isn’t tight anymore these days.. probably needs to go back to the gym…

Same hair and body type… she also don’t talk too much.. she’s too busy sucking. 5-10 minutes of sucking, not even taking a 5 second break to breath.. her face … she is an older girl now.. big tits, let’s me play with them during her sucking me..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any info about ivy and luna.???. damn luna photos are so good surprised she isnt asian only...
    I’ll post my review of New C Luna tomorrow..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WalaoEh View Post
    she went to do private $550 an hour she post ad on catchgod forum
    Private in syd? Have link?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast