Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissing MLs

Banned

Kissing MLs

FS is easier to get from a ML as long as you're prepared to pay and not too "big" for the Asian girls. But kissing is a miss and hit thing. I don't understand the rationale behind why a few let me kiss them while for the rest is an area they refuse to go to.

Even my regular ML has her mood swings. Sometimes she closes her lips tightly, sometimes she opens them or sometimes she just turns her face away refusing to be kissed. If I get her aroused her resistance would be weaker.

I enjoy the slow, soft, gentle and shallow kisses. I like the extra sensation with kissing while the other parts of our bodies are engaged.

I get my inspiration from shooting videos in that you don't only do one motion. You do two motions at the same time for added effect e.g. doing zooming and panning or sliding at the same time.

Recently a new ML I've met let me kiss her for an extended time while my hand was busy between her legs. At certain stage I could use my tongue to go in between the lips and reach her teeth. She was close to orgasm as she put her hands on both sides of my head rubbing it and moaning. Or she could just put on a show. The kissing and pussy play last about 15 minutes as we went into Part 2 straight.

Kissing an ML is such a spontaneous thing. Either she allows it or she doesn't. Sometimes it starts with the embrace after we first enter the room.

So far my scores with kissing MLs are:
    3 MLs in Burwood with one has left for Melbourne.
    One ML in South Straithfield who probably has left for China.
    One in Stanmore.

Except for my regular ML I haven't any luck into converting any ML who refuses to kiss into later accepting it. It's either they allow the first time or none at all. We just have to respect their rules and play by them.

Kissing is not an extra. It is a gift.

Kissing, in some ways, is much more intimate. Hell, we only do the act of kissing for that feeling and intimacy knowing full well we ain't cumming from it. Sex on the other hand, is often done just for the satisfaction of our physical needs and that can be true even for women. Women can get wet as much as we get hard but neither means we have an emotional attachment to one another.

Two people cannot mouth kiss unless they are in each other's face so to speak. For many cultures, tongue kissing isn't even really a thing and public displays of affection are discouraged. My Korean gf, though quite westernised, is still embarassed to give a peck on the cheek in public (though she secretly allows me to do other things lol).

In terms of MLs, a HJ or even a BJ can be seen as merely a physical thing which women can detach from any emotional connection. It's just an extra they can charge money for. A WL once told me that it's easy to fuck a guy, she shuts her eyes and get on with it. The same girl said that many others don't DFK as that's reserved for their boyfriends, significant others or husbands.

Thai people even have this thing called the sniff kiss where they don even touch lips but "affectionately nuzzle" each other. Again, it's just how they display affection and just because it's different to the DFK we know in western culture, doesn't mean their version is any less.

Kisses are built on nothing but emotions as they say. Some of us punters love the GFE experience because it's what we are conditioned to expect from a relationship. We trick ourselves that the MLs and WLs are into it as much as we are. We are made to believe they want to kiss us for reasons other than money. But we all know it's not true.

Imagine working in an industry where you give pretty much everything of yourself to customers. Mentally, anyone would want to save a bit of intimacy for their special someone in this life (be it kissing or anal lol).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree kiss is harder to get. There was a regular Laos ML that allow me to do pretty much everything to her, except kiss and sex, with $20 tips. There were several times she just ride my mouth till she came. Sometimes she like to kiss but only split second that makes me crazy...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its something I've noticed too. I do find it funny that a bbbj is fine but would get resistance with kissing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Its something I've noticed too. I do find it funny that a bbbj is fine but would get resistance with kissing
    You figure this out! Remember Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman? She said she never kisses on the lips. I guess it's the same for MLs. Customers are assuming MLs are there for their sexual and emotional satisfaction. Wrong guys. They provide massages and not all provide part 3's. By paying money doesn't mean a ML should be kissing every guy out there. There are risks involved with kissing too and we all need to behave safe these days when there are new viruses and variants popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You figure this out! Remember Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman? She said she never kisses on the lips. I guess it's the same for MLs. Customers are assuming MLs are there for their sexual and emotional satisfaction. Wrong guys. They provide massages and not all provide part 3's. By paying money doesn't mean a ML should be kissing every guy out there. There are risks involved with kissing too and we all need to behave safe these days when there are new viruses and variants popping up.
    I suppose the reply from Edward aka Richard Gere summed up perfectly for me: neither do I.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depends on the ml, some hard gard no kissing.
    Some let you peck on the lips.
    Some let you peck at the start then let you have a small part of the tongue.
    Some some can go till lfk, some even dfk.

But kissing definitely is one of those things that are rarer than fs.
    Similar to bbbj, fingering, use of toys, etc.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never got into that
    WL lips have been wrapped around too many cocks for my liking

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    never got into that
    WL lips have been wrapped around too many cocks for my liking
    You'd be surprised how many of the MLs actually avoid kissing their clients on the mouth exactly because of this. They are too self-conscious of where their mouths have been. A bit of "do not wish unto others what you do not wish upon yourself" going on there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah sorry i havent seen the movie.

I understand each punter and ML have their own thing going on, im just saying i find the bbbj but not kissing logic funny/interesting, especially if the justification is a health and hygiene thing. To me its kinda like saying i like drinking coke, but i refuse to drink apple juice because of the sugar content.

Banned
    Guys want to kiss but the girls want your banana. No emotional feeling for MLs!

Banned
    ....There are risks involved with kissing too and we all need to behave safe these days when there are new viruses and variants popping up.
    We all take the risk knowingly.

The moment you enter the cubicle with the girl you risk Corvid and its varients.

The virus is air borne.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pre-covid it is ok but with 10k cases everyday in NSW, it is prob not the best idea, even though it is only Omicron.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    All our sensory organs is located on our face, sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch. Having someone enter our personal space around our face is sensory overload, especially if they are unpleasant in one or more of those things.
    Just imagine kissing someone with bad dental hygiene, that's worse than sex with a rubber barrier.
    How about a WL literally eating your ear? I had a session with Macao Ruby recently. At the end of it I needed cotton tips to clean my ear out, lol!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How about a WL literally eating your ear? I had a session with Macao Ruby recently. At the end of it I needed cotton tips to clean my ear out, lol!
    How is that supposed to get you aroused? I remember one girl sucking her finger and then putting it in my ear. I was taken by surprise. I said why did you do this? Her response was just felt like doing it. Crazy girl.

As for cleaning your ear don't use cotton tips. It will push the wax further into your ear. When removing wax, use cleansing spray.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How is that supposed to get you aroused? I remember one girl sucking her finger and then putting it in my ear. I was taken by surprise. I said why did you do this? Her response was just felt like doing it. Crazy girl.

As for cleaning your ear don't use cotton tips. It will push the wax further into your ear. When removing wax, use cleansing spray.
    Ah the old wet willy!
    I love the old "I just felt like it..."
    I've had it once with a big set of teeth marks on my butt, she just wanted to bite so she did...
    And another left a MASSIVE Hickey on my chest, again because she said she felt like it... I think it was also to see if I got in trouble with anyone because she had a real cheeky/naughty streak.

Look I love kissing, I have said it before I think it tells you so much about a person, and the best mls I've had were ALL kissers. But I totally get girls that aren't up for it, and, especially now with everything going on, why it's a disappearing service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    LOL!

How about a WL eating your ass? I had C Stella lick my ass and it was weird.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    LOL!

How about a WL eating your ass? I had C Stella lick my ass and it was weird.
    How about the guy after you? What's the probability that he wanted DFK from Stella after she licked your ass?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about the guy after you? What's the probability that he wanted DFK from Stella after she licked your ass?
    Exactly right! That’s my point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Other questions to ask...
    If not first cab off the rank, did she rim the punter before him?
    Did he kiss her?
    Did she try to kiss him after tasting his chocolate starfish?
    Will he be crossing all the girls who provide rimming, off his punting list?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast