Thread: Prices

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Prices

Just trying to get my head around prices. I'll be in Sydney next week and going to visit Sydney Baby Massage. Prices say $120 for one hour. All reviews on here don't mention extra. I pay $220 in Brisbane for one hour nude and HJ sitting on my face. Is this included, any other extras I should be aware of? On their website, it describes some girls as "open minded". I'm assuming, but what does that mean. Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Hi Harry
    New price for SBM is $125 for 60 minutes massage and nhj included.
    Some girls have additional extra such as B2B $20-30, CBJ $50 or FS $100-$150.
    Open minded means available for CBJ or FS but YMMV

Let us know, what’s your requests Sydney brothers happy to give advice or recommendations
    Enjoy your holidays in Sydney
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    If you go to other RNT places they will not include the standard $50 tip that you pay the girl. The shops in Sydney generally charge between $60 -70 per hour. This is where the girls will offer extras and the prices are as quoted by Leslie75.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you go to other RNT places they will not include the standard $50 tip that you pay the girl. The shops in Sydney generally charge between $60 -70 per hour. This is where the girls will offer extras and the prices are as quoted by Leslie75.
    Thanks for additional info mate.

Hopefully Harry can be a role model for interstates brothers to report back those good ugly and juicy sessions when visiting Sydney. And vice versa we might be going to interstates for business trip too 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks cuteguy and Leslie for the info.

So for the shop without $50 tips l, extra are like NHJ - $50, CBJ - $100, FS - $150-200?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Thanks cuteguy and Leslie for the info.

So for the shop without $50 tips l, extra are like NHJ - $50, CBJ - $100, FS - $150-200?

If the girl offers CBJ for $100 then you're being overcharged. It should be $50. FS can be $100-150. Paying $200 for FS is over the top. You should also factor into account how much time is allocated for non massage. You wouldn't want to be paying full price for extras when there's only remaining 10 minutes out of a 1 hour session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    I'll pay $200 for FS if the girl is better looking than the $270 girls at say GinzaEmpire, works out the same price, so what's the difference?
    At Ginza the girls provide diamond service while open minded MLs will usually do standard service. MLs won't be servicing you like WLs for the entire session. That's the difference!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    I'll pay $200 for FS if the girl is better looking than the $270 girls at say GinzaEmpire, works out the same price, so what's the difference?
    For the ML, it’s $200 on top of the upfront fee, which is around $120 or so per hour … so that’s $320 for the hour … as well as the difference in service that cuteguy explained

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the girl offers CBJ for $100 then you're being overcharged. It should be $50. FS can be $100-150. Paying $200 for FS is over the top. You should also factor into account how much time is allocated for non massage. You wouldn't want to be paying full price for extras when there's only remaining 10 minutes out of a 1 hour session.
    Thanks for the great info and advice guys!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    For the ML, it’s $200 on top of the upfront fee, which is around $120 or so per hour … so that’s $320 for the hour … as well as the difference in service that cuteguy explained
    Interesting brother
    Which shop cost you $320?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyg912 View Post
    Interesting brother
    Which shop cost you $320?
    Not me, just crunching the numbers