Value for money/recommend: NO

Face :8/10
Body : 8.5/10
English :9/10
Friendliness : 9/10
Service : 5/10
Value for money : 2/10

My experience/comments :
Booked Chanel as wanted to try that Latino bum.
Her pictures on WeChat are accurate and she has a cute face and great assets specially if you are a big bum lover .

Part 1 was just oil and light massage . Don’t expect too much as she is not a trained masseuse. Very generic . One thing I real liked was she was very friendly . We struck a conversation around travel and South America. We had good laughs and she allowed me to stroke her bum from the top of her clothes while chatting ..

Part 2 .. there was no gradual transition or teasing and it was just a hard switch to part 2 .
She asked me about extras and I said how much . She said b2b is 100 which I found a little steep but I didn’t want to negotiate. I am punting after 3 months post my surgery and didn’t want to ruin my mood . So I agreed to the 100.
I turned over and She disrobed . She has an awesome ass and nice b cups . Ass is hot!!
So she gets on top of me and as soon as I go to grab her boobs , she says if I touch her boobs it will be another $50 and if I touch her pussy another $50.
So in order to touch her pussy it will be $80 for massage + 100 for b2b+ 50 for boobs touching and $50 for pussy touching = $280!!
This really pissed me off and I told her that I think this should be included in the $100. I undestand extras for Daty but she insisted that if I touch her it will be another $50 ..
Found it a bit ridiculous.. but the next thing really really pissed me off .. she started fake moaning and that’s when I lost interest . I didn’t walk away but didn’t want to go through . By now she realised that I am not going to pay anything more so she started stroking my cock at the speed to knots .. I asked her to slow down but she just wouldn’t stop as if she was possessed and without much foreplay or teasing she made me cum on a semi erect cock.. just didn’t like it at all.
Dressed up and still have her a hug and said thank you and walked out ..
It’s still nice to be respectful even though it was a shit punt ..
Will I go back again - no never !!