Thread: Warm up Shara, Finish with Sandy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Warm up Shara, Finish with Sandy

Some of my plans changed today, so a quick wechat to 200 stanmore and asked who was available. Got a photo of 3 girls and said I'd rock up at 230pm and have a look.

When I arrived mamasan said that I would have to go with Sandy because everyone else as busy... Firstly I was like, shit this is uncool, hate when this happens and I don't get to see a couple of options.. But I decided to roll with it and settle for an hour

Reception asked me to get ready and lie down which I did. A minute later, a knock on the door and Shara walks in and says 'I massage you for 10min then change girl'.
    Usually this annoys me as I get all excited for the first girl and she changes but again, rolled with it.

Edit: in a round about way, I did get to see a line up of two girls 👌

Shara massage was good, semi professional and she used lotion instead of oil, this was different.
    She was super chirpy and friendly and easy to talk to, and I tried to convince her to stay and finish off part 2 with me, but she couldn't due to booking.
    She did an awesome job of some tackle play through that epic 2nd hole and got me hard quick. I was thinking fuck why can't you stay.. Lol

Heard some Thai yelling and she said see you later, I commited to seeing her properly next time.
    While I waited the second hole was making my cock cold, that's one draw back of the 2nd hole for me, so it lost its firm pretty quick.

Door opens, in stumbles Sandy.. Who evidently forgot her own stage name for a minute as she uses diff names at diff shops 🤣
    She as wearing a tight silky dress that wrapped around some nice D cups really well.

Another quick massage with lotion again (what's with the lotion these days) and lots of friendly chitchat and some more 2nd hole play and bam, I'm back rock hard.

I flip and sit on the edge of the table allowing her access to stroke me, and at the same time I pull down the dress and play with her amazing tits.
    She asks about CBJ extra and I politely suggest that I don't really feel much with a CBJ so decline. She keeps asking but I just apologise cuz usually does nothing for me

She disrobes and I get her to lie down on the table so I can sample those titties again and she's loving it. I asked her to return the favour on me for some nipple action but she doesn't do it (damn it I love when they do)

I keep sucking on her nipples and she's stroking me, again with the lotion but allows me some pussy play and responds well.
    She keep asking if I want a CBJ, seems like she really wanted a cock in her mouth but I just politely explain again I don't like it but I'm happy to give her an extra pineapple.
    Soon I jump back on the table and straddle myself over the table and between her legs. I continue to rub her pussy and she applies more lotion and gives me an amazing edging style HJ.
    I lean back a big and grab her feet, they're very soft and she has the best smooth skin top. I bring her feet up to my chest as she a keeps the smooth HJ going, and eventually her toes are flicking my nipples - awesome , I ll take that as I love nipple play.

She ups the tempo and finally I erupt making a mes with 5mins to go. She managed to extract so much cum, and given I had blown a load the day before it was a good effort.
    There was a splaterring of cum and lotion, I didn't know what was what.

Sandy is a tiny pocket rocket, great skin and body and great attitude. WIR - yes yes and maybe will grant her that CBJ she wants so badly 🤣

Shara has such a nice personality, I will definitely have to return to try her properly.
    It's so nice when a shop has girls that can just be normal and nice and not make it feel like a business transaction... Well done!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read mate
    Met Shara before great cheerful personality. I visited Sandy, attractive and elegant lady, happy with my session with her.
    I love those 2 holes table just need to have enough stamina with those experienced ML 😂

Thanks for sharing good review
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good read mate
    Met Shara before great cheerful personality. I visited Sandy, attractive and elegant lady, happy with my session with her.
    I love those 2 holes table just need to have enough stamina with those experienced ML 😂

Thanks for sharing good review
    I read your review on sandy Les, she's nice, they're all nice.. A good attitude and personality goes a longggg way

The 2nd hole is awesome but I need constant action there to keep me warm, otherwise it's too much air flow and cold 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing brother
    Highly recommended to visit Shara, enthusiastic service oriented provided from my visits

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    Some of my plans changed today, so a quick wechat to 200 stanmore and asked who was available. Got a photo of 3 girls and said I'd rock up at 230pm and have a look.

When I arrived mamasan said that I would have to go with Sandy because everyone else as busy... Firstly I was like, shit this is uncool, hate when this happens and I don't get to see a couple of options.. But I decided to roll with it and settle for an hour

Reception asked me to get ready and lie down which I did. A minute later, a knock on the door and Shara walks in and says 'I massage you for 10min then change girl'.
    Usually this annoys me as I get all excited for the first girl and she changes but again, rolled with it.

Edit: in a round about way, I did get to see a line up of two girls 👌

Shara massage was good, semi professional and she used lotion instead of oil, this was different.
    She was super chirpy and friendly and easy to talk to, and I tried to convince her to stay and finish off part 2 with me, but she couldn't due to booking.
    She did an awesome job of some tackle play through that epic 2nd hole and got me hard quick. I was thinking fuck why can't you stay.. Lol

Heard some Thai yelling and she said see you later, I commited to seeing her properly next time.
    While I waited the second hole was making my cock cold, that's one draw back of the 2nd hole for me, so it lost its firm pretty quick.

Door opens, in stumbles Sandy.. Who evidently forgot her own stage name for a minute as she uses diff names at diff shops 🤣
    She as wearing a tight silky dress that wrapped around some nice D cups really well.

Another quick massage with lotion again (what's with the lotion these days) and lots of friendly chitchat and some more 2nd hole play and bam, I'm back rock hard.

I flip and sit on the edge of the table allowing her access to stroke me, and at the same time I pull down the dress and play with her amazing tits.
    She asks about CBJ extra and I politely suggest that I don't really feel much with a CBJ so decline. She keeps asking but I just apologise cuz usually does nothing for me

She disrobes and I get her to lie down on the table so I can sample those titties again and she's loving it. I asked her to return the favour on me for some nipple action but she doesn't do it (damn it I love when they do)

I keep sucking on her nipples and she's stroking me, again with the lotion but allows me some pussy play and responds well.
    She keep asking if I want a CBJ, seems like she really wanted a cock in her mouth but I just politely explain again I don't like it but I'm happy to give her an extra pineapple.
    Soon I jump back on the table and straddle myself over the table and between her legs. I continue to rub her pussy and she applies more lotion and gives me an amazing edging style HJ.
    I lean back a big and grab her feet, they're very soft and she has the best smooth skin top. I bring her feet up to my chest as she a keeps the smooth HJ going, and eventually her toes are flicking my nipples - awesome , I ll take that as I love nipple play.

She ups the tempo and finally I erupt making a mes with 5mins to go. She managed to extract so much cum, and given I had blown a load the day before it was a good effort.
    There was a splaterring of cum and lotion, I didn't know what was what.

Sandy is a tiny pocket rocket, great skin and body and great attitude. WIR - yes yes and maybe will grant her that CBJ she wants so badly 🤣

Shara has such a nice personality, I will definitely have to return to try her properly.
    It's so nice when a shop has girls that can just be normal and nice and not make it feel like a business transaction... Well done!!
    Thanks for a great review lovely customer
    Hope to take care of you and see you again soon
    Thanks Ada 💋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    Thanks for sharing brother
    Highly recommended to visit Shara, enthusiastic service oriented provided from my visits
    Thanks bro, will definitely try. She just had a great attitude from the brief 10mins she played with me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review bro
    2 of the best girls from Stanmore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any chance of ada returning?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    I read your review on sandy Les, she's nice, they're all nice.. A good attitude and personality goes a longggg way

The 2nd hole is awesome but I need constant action there to keep me warm, otherwise it's too much air flow and cold 🤣
    Do guys find the 2nd hole awesome? Personally I don't like the hole. It's a big hole that let's your fella hang down with no support. Next, the girls don't utilise it to give your fella special attention. Another point is that so many guys put their fellas in that hole, does it get sanitised after each guy? In summary, it's a thumbs down for me. Just my thoughts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Do guys find the 2nd hole as being awesome? Personally I don't like the hole. It's a big hole that let's your fella hang down with no support. Next, the girls don't utilise it to give your fella special attention. Another point is that so many guys put their fellas in that hole, does it get sanitised after each guy? In summary, it's a thumbs down for me. Just my thoughts.
    I love the twin hole. I am sure it gets cleaned. Some girls utilise the 2nd hole better than others which can be very erotic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never tried a twin hole bench, must drop in. Girls look nice