Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver fox massage---2/376 pitt st

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi there, you have Tiffany working and the roster descriptions said she is Japanese, not that it matters (to me anyway) but would you care to response to the following comments from another thread:

Cheers
    Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, tbh I have yet to scour the forum for any posts related to our establishment.

And to answer the question, Tiffany is listed as Japanese due to her family heritage. The same situation is applicable to Linda as she is a mix of Korean and Chinese.

TA,

David

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this the new shop name, i remember it use to be called magical scent

Quote Originally Posted by bevis90 View Post
    is this the new shop name, i remember it use to be called magical scent
    Yeap, its the same joint, I think Linda liken herself or her girls ?? To be like foxes, or foxy ladies or whatever!!

I think the shop will now need to deliver a few stars to compliment all the hypes with the advertising and promotions, it cant just deliver a run of the mill standard of services.

To me they have one star already thats my favourite Ada, but she is a Milf, so not everyone's cup of tea. So perhaps Linda needs to advertise and recruit some more talents.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    foxy ladies always refer to older ladies,
    But Linda keep some many young talent ....
    It will be exciting if young girls are as FOXY and hungry as the real foxy age ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    foxy ladies always refer to older ladies,
    But Linda keep some many young talent ....
    It will be exciting if young girls are as FOXY and hungry as the real foxy age ladies
    I think in Korean culture or customs, the Foxy ones are the young and beautiful, and sensual and flirting, erotic and engaging, willing to please and willing to learn, this is the Fox-tales according to Silver Fox ??

Hope she finds a couple that will fit those descriptions..........haha..........very soon!!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

our shop every day have one professional massagelady.Kelly and Ada they are not young girls, but they are professional are great, they have a massage knowledge and techniques!Friends, like massage will be very satisfied with their massage techniques!In addition to the service above, because they mature girls, will be more caring, patience, understanding men's needs!Do not miss the truly relaxing moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    our shop every day have one professional massagelady.Kelly and Ada they are not young girls, but they are professional are great, they have a massage knowledge and techniques!Friends, like massage will be very satisfied with their massage techniques!In addition to the service above, because they mature girls, will be more caring, patience, understanding men's needs!Do not miss the truly relaxing moment!
    Hi Foxy,

I will second to the claims that Ada really understands men's needs, and that I need to be comforted by her firm and all natural 38 C Cups!!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can answer that, nude is extra, around $20-$30 per session, you have to negotiate with the WLs. But the B2B will include nude HJ of course. But then again, the B2B is not what you have in mind, I don't think you will get a oily body slides here - unless David/Foxy can clarify that differently.........haha

Cheers
    Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

My apologies for completely missing out on this post, I blame the iphone! haha

Yes, the reason why we do not provide the authentic "oil" massage is because we've received feedback from customers complaining that they required a shower or it's just simply hard to clean up after the massage.

Having say that, we do understand that by implementing this method, it results in a loss of sensation of the entire B2B experience. Therefore I will suggest to Linda to add standard B2B massage oil to our arsenal.

So please stay tuned!

TA,

David

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New girls to join tomorrow, LINDA same type, from the ice city of Harbin, China, 25 years old.height of 168cm, c cup breasts, white skin, very hot, sexy, breast oil massage of 5 stars service will make you a very pleasant surprise!

OPEN: AM 10:00 TO PM10:00

04169568836(booking)

Banned
    Weekly rosters, outline of prices, description of MLs, photos coming, articulate shop representive...

All of my boxes ticked, im checking this place out

Quote Originally Posted by Davidoff. View Post
    New girls to join tomorrow, LINDA same type, from the ice city of Harbin, China, 25 years old.height of 168cm, c cup breasts, white skin, very hot, sexy, breast oil massage of 5 stars service will make you a very pleasant surprise!

OPEN: AM 10:00 TO PM10:00

04169568836(booking)
    So, what is the name of this new girl??

C Cup sounds interesting, 34? 35? 36? 37? or 38?

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out this shop in the earlier morning today,only lisa, Lisa from shanghai who got 38c, very similar to Suphie from NT, face is ok. Decent massage, when she gave me massage she purposely rub her boob to my back head, can felt her soft boob, felt good. Thought Ahlungor might like her 38c boob.

So, what is the name of this new girl??

C Cup sounds interesting, 34? 35? 36? 37? or 38?

Cheers
    her name is Bella!36 c cup!!!wokeing so *******!~~~haha !Try to know

Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Check out this shop in the earlier morning today,only lisa, Lisa from shanghai who got 38c, very similar to Suphie from NT, face is ok. Decent massage, when she gave me massage she purposely rub her boob to my back head, can felt her soft boob, felt good. Thought Ahlungor might like her 38c boob.
    Thanks for thinking about me brother Dickyman,

I am still mourning the lost of Sophie's 38 F Cup from 501, so this Lisa has got a nice pair too, I will be checking her out very shortly.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for thinking about me brother Dickyman,

I am still mourning the lost of Sophie's 38 F Cup from 501, so this Lisa has got a nice pair too, I will be checking her out very shortly.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Cheers

Ahlungor i guess we are now both on a mission to find another E - F cup replacement of sophie in the massage industry.... let the search begin

I think Foxy is building a nice collections of big boobs MLs

Looks like the Foxy lady is building a nice collections of MLs with big boobs, please don't do it just for me...........lol, as my weekly massage budget is very limited, hopefully there are plenty of breasts lovers who will cum to support and sample the big talents:

So let's see the line up so far:

Ada: All Natural 38 C Cup, I guarantee this!!

Bella: 36 C Cup, according to Foxy

Lisa: 38 C Cup, according to Brother Dickyman

What a coincident that they are all C Cups!!

And let's not forget there is also Vivian who is young and very slim but for some divine reasons has a nice pair of may be 32/33 D Cup all natural too.

More to cum, when I have more information and verifications

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Anyone care to share an AR on the foxy girl cici?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Anyone care to share an AR on the foxy girl cici?
    No AR but would you settle for a look see only comment??

I have not had a session with Cici Brother Charlie but I have seen her in the corridor and she is quite good looking, tall and slim, guessing a B Cup, she could be your type.........haha

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NEIMI, 26 y.o Thailand ( NEW ), for lovers of girls with short hair, extremely new to the industry, warm GFE experience, soft and white skin, enticing set of eyes and the perfect smile. Extremely generous on what she has to offer.
    OMG a thai girl with short hair ? *drools*

Is she cute ? Since when does a thai girl have white skin ~ ?

I didn't have time to have a session tonight but i was so tempted to check out the new breasts, so i wonder down to 376 to see if i can window shopping and i was not disappointed.

Lisa, size 10, quite tall and has a pretty face, she was wearing a low cut dress and half of her big white tits are spilling out, looks so yummy and should be all natural, i almost changed my mind and wanted to stay for 30 min but i will be missing my train so next time!!

Then Bella just finished a job and walked pass reception, she should be younger than Lisa, looks quite cute, a size 8 may be, also wearing a very tight low cut dress and showing a deep cleavage, also looking so fuckable (i know there is no FS in this shop, tits fucking is what i am talking about.....lol). So this could be dangerous as my loyalty to Ada will be seriously tested. But after seeing the sample, i think i have to see both Bella and Lisa at least once, well, they really could not be better than Ada in the massage department, but what if they do......

Well, without actually tasting the full package, on look and physical attributes alone, boths girls are above average, and if you are breasts lovers, then you can get into the queue now........haha

Cheers

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast