Thread: Interesting experience today...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Interesting experience today...

Went to a massage shop today, with front door oddly open already for some reason.... come to find 2 other people waiting and a customer complaining to the receptionist lol. While myself and the other customers stand there awkwardly waiting to pay for our punts.

Anyone ever had this experience haha.... quite a first time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theres times when a bit of chaos can happen at a shop for a number of reasons.
    Been at shops when there's been some heated words bw a customer and receptionist. Seen that more often at restaurants.

What shop you referring to, as it can add some context if its a regular occurrence ( others can chip in).
    Or it might have been a one off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not exactly this but I've overheard a girl + mamasan arguing with a customer who didn't want to pay the extra.
    Wasn't sure what had transpired but the customer had an Indian accent (not trying or be rude, but was fact) and he was arguing that he didn't want to pay. Mamasan threatened to call the cops and he sorta cried a little.. I think in the end they just told him to fuck off and not come back.

Have to admit it was very hard for me to focus with this shit going on outside 🤣

Banned
    I heard a slamming match between a mamasan and a ML. A customer complained to mamasan that she didn't do a good enough blow job and was on the phone.

The ML explained that she had a sore throat that day and it was the customer who showed his photos in his younger days on the phone to the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    Not exactly this but I've overheard a girl + mamasan arguing with a customer who didn't want to pay the extra.
    Wasn't sure what had transpired but the customer had an Indian accent (not trying or be rude, but was fact) and he was arguing that he didn't want to pay. Mamasan threatened to call the cops and he sorta cried a little.. I think in the end they just told him to fuck off and not come back.

Have to admit it was very hard for me to focus with this shit going on outside 🤣
    That’s why most ML requested to pay before extras and customers mood sometimes will get killed. Bad practice influences negative environments