Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding ring

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wedding ring

I'm married but don't wear a wedding ring.

Those punters who are also married.. do you see a ML/WL/SB with your wedding ring on?

Does this get noticed when seeing a new ML/WL?

And is there a difference in interaction with and without the ring?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post

Those the punters who are also married.. do you see a ML/WL/SB with your wedding ring on?

You already have more than 50 posts …

What’s your experience with interactions ?

On the other hand ever met an ML/WL who is wearing her chunky diamond and or she gets it out to show you and then you fuck her ? Done that and it’s not really an issue and clearly not an issue
    For that woman either . Or I didn’t ask the right questions

what did I feel ? More trusted ? Or more
    Important or more desirable ? Or?

What did I think about her for wearing showing me the ring ?

What did the Woman really care about what how I felt as
    Opposed To just wanting to show off the
    Ring.

Does it matter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn’t matter. It’s not like she will be worried about your infidelities as you are splashing cash her way.

Banned
    Never seen girls wear rings even though some are married. Why would they wear their wedding rings when engaging with customers? If she wore one, the customer may ask her personal questions that she would prefer not to answer. There are many in relationships who work in this industry. They have sex with customers because they want money.

As for guys wearing rings, the girls wouldn't care. They know many guys are married or in relationships. What is of importance to them is to make money and enjoy the fine things in life or support their family here or overseas noting that some girls are single mums and need money to support their children.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Never seen girls wear rings even though some are married. Why would they wear their wedding rings when engaging with customers? If she wore one, the customer may ask her personal questions that she would prefer not to answer. There are many in relationships who work in this industry. They have sex with customers because they want money.

As for guys wearing rings, the girls wouldn't care. They know many guys are married or in relationships. What is of importance to them is to make money and enjoy the fine things in life or support their family here or overseas noting that some girls are single mums and need money to support their children.
    Likewise agree . I should have clarified it was while seeing a ML privately . She also worked in shops . But like you said wouldn’t wear it there ..

And like I said ..

What does it matter

WLs don't care. Unless they start falling for you lol

SBs somewhat care. Pay them enough money and they go selectively blind.

Dating app girls care. They even look for the tan line on your ring finger lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If you go by the results of the social experiment conducted by Mr George Costanza, wearing a wedding band is guaranteed to make you less likely to get laid for free!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If you go by the results of the social experiment conducted by Mr George Costanza, wearing a wedding band is guaranteed to make you less likely to get laid for free!
    https://youtu.be/gsSfV4RSZ_I

Banned

Those punters who are also married.. do you see a ML/WL/SB with your wedding ring on?

Haven't worn one to a brothel visit but I would be wary if the WL has problems with servicing married men. There's a Thai WL in Chatswood 60 that the receptionist warned me once: "When you see her and she asks you if you're single or not, just say you're single". And she actually asked me if I was single or not when I went into the room. God knows what would've happened if I said I was married instead 😅🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Haven't worn one to a brothel visit but I would be wary if the WL has problems with servicing married men. There's a Thai WL in Chatswood 60 that the receptionist warned me once: "When you see her and she asks you if you're single or not, just say you're single". And she actually asked me if I was single or not when I went into the room. God knows what would've happened if I said I was married instead 😅🤣
    Don't the girls in Thailand cut their guys' penises off with a big knife if they catch them cheating? Cheating is part of their culture. No wonder many women are single mums or hope to meet farangs to look after them and their kids.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Haven't worn one to a brothel visit but I would be wary if the WL has problems with servicing married men. There's a Thai WL in Chatswood 60 that the receptionist warned me once: "When you see her and she asks you if you're single or not, just say you're single". And she actually asked me if I was single or not when I went into the room. God knows what would've happened if I said I was married instead ����
    A mate of mine in London used to let ML's know that he was a widower. He reckoned it was worth it for the ways ML's felt the need to express their sympathy. He was really good at it, he could have lied for England. His principle was, don't force it and don't elaborate - the recipient of the lie will fill in the details she wants. Reprehensible - absolutely, but it worked for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't the girls in Thailand cut their guys' penises off with a big knife if they catch them cheating? Cheating is part of their culture. No wonder many women are single mums or hope to meet farangs to look after them and their kids.
    That's what my Thai ex told me.

80% of men cheat, 10% are gay so 10% are faithful.

But now most Thai girls under 40 have kiks, basically a word they use for friends with benefits.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Preselection. If thats your thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Leave it on.... there is less chance you'll forget to put it back on (or lose it) and face stickier questions at home.....

Banned
    You are not trying to fool anyone. The girls know that most customers are married, whether you wear a ring or not. Wedding rings are a very Christian thing and have less significance in Asian countries.

All they’re interested in is how many $50 notes you have

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm separated but still wear my ring because I can't get the fucking thing off (years of doing weights while wearing the ring has kinda distorted the shape). In 10+ years I can name 2 girls who gave the slightest of shits. One was trying to devise ways we could get it off so then she could "set me free", like a killer whale or something, the other thought I was just saying it to date her or something. Other than that it has basically never been brought up, probably because the girls could not care less, and in fact it probably makes them a little more comfortable to know you're not some single lonely guy who'll fall instantly in love with them and follow them around like a stray puppy.

Don't worry what the girls think of such things, what they think of your hygiene, manners, and such is of greater importance.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I'm separated but still wear my ring because I can't get the fucking thing off (years of doing weights while wearing the ring has kinda distorted the shape). In 10+ years I can name 2 girls who gave the slightest of shits. One was trying to devise ways we could get it off so then she could "set me free", like a killer whale or something, the other thought I was just saying it to date her or something. Other than that it has basically never been brought up, probably because the girls could not care less, and in fact it probably makes them a little more comfortable to know you're not some single lonely guy who'll fall instantly in love with them and follow them around like a stray puppy.

Don't worry what the girls think of such things, what they think of your hygiene, manners, and such is of greater importance.
    Free Willy 3: The Mating Season

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Free Willy 3: The Mating Season
    Ml is standing on the rocks, I leap out of the water, naked, and soar over her in slow mo, her arms outstretched, as I fly over my wet hairy saggy balls slap across her face, her smiles of joy turn in to scowls of disgust as she lets out a "yuuuuugghhhjjjjbbbbnlllllaaackkk". I land in the water on the other side to swim off to my freedom, only to be harpooned by a Japanese Whaling boat...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ml is standing on the rocks, I leap out of the water, naked, and soar over her in slow mo, her arms outstretched, as I fly over my wet hairy saggy balls slap across her face, her smiles of joy turn in to scowls of disgust as she lets out a "yuuuuugghhhjjjjbbbbnlllllaaackkk". I land in the water on the other side to swim off to my freedom, only to be harpooned by a Japanese Whaling boat...
    Lol I wanna see the trailer

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol I wanna see the trailer
    Yeah I'd watch that movie...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast