Thread: Another hot female teacher accused of sex offence?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Another hot female teacher accused of sex offence?

This pop up on my Microsoft start….

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-...-sex/101038498

Anyone has lucky experience like this? I certainly have no such luck…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There wasn't many hot teachers during my days. But the crop of teachers nowadays... Bloody hell!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    There wasn't many hot teachers during my days. But the crop of teachers nowadays... Bloody hell!
    There was a heap of them in the pubs in Chinatown getting pissed after their pay demonstration yesterday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    There was a heap of them in the pubs in Chinatown getting pissed after their pay demonstration yesterday.
    Did you score one?

Seems like sexual revolution 2.0 In the old days all we heart was Male teacher groom on young boy and girls. Nowadays anything goes, more like an “I like I get” attitude! Lady teacher after boys (and girls) no longer a surprise, same goes to girls (and boys) after male teacher…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she definitely provided relief services!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember this gorgeous blonde PE teacher we had with nice breast. Wouldnt mind being groomed by her..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This reminds me of my math teacher back when i was in 7th grade, she had amazing double d's, one day my friends and I were just staring at her brests through out the period, she was wearing tight blouse and popped open in front of the whole class and we got to see her lacy bra with nice cleavage.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    This reminds me of my math teacher back when i was in 7th grade, she had amazing double d's, one day my friends and I were just staring at her brests through out the period, she was wearing tight blouse and popped open in front of the whole class and we got to see her lacy bra with nice cleavage.
    I wonder if we had the same maths teacher. I would have described the view in exactly the same way. She would come up to our desks if we had a question and literally the cleavage and lacy bra were in your face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember my economics teacher in senior year. She was in her 20's and very very petite. Single and I had seen her around the eastern suburbs at the pubs on saturday nights.
    After finishing all the leaving/hsc exams I made a point of visiting the pubs where she hung out, the next saturday night till I found. I propositioned her and she accepted. She eventually became a head mistress in the western suburbs, never married but lived with her partner (female). I remember seeing her one day out at Penrith and stopped and spoke to her, she invited me back to her place and I met her partner and ended up having a great time together in her spa and on the lounge room floor. Haven't thought of them for 30 years, I wonder if they are still around/alive...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know why the student complained? He is probably never going to get some one that hot for the rest of his life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn..I lusted after a few hot teachers....unfortunately I was an unco kid

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    I don't know why the student complained? He is probably never going to get some one that hot for the rest of his life
    Possibly because she's a primary school teacher. If it was one of her students (which it has not been publicly confirmed one way or the other) then that's seriously fucked up. How is a primary school kid going to process that?..

Possibly the boys parents found out, it said she was communicating to make a child amenable, so email or some form of messaging (sms, messenger etc) seems likely, which a parent could easily have read. Can't imagine they'd be thrilled about it.

Flip this around, say a 28 year old male Aboriginal primary school teacher (yes she's indigenous) who allows students to swear in class (as reported in another article) is accused of grooming a female student, what's the likely reaction?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    This pop up on my Microsoft start….

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-...-sex/101038498

Anyone has lucky experience like this? I certainly have no such luck…
    There is nothing wrong with her job. She is a “relief” teacher lol anyhow every time i read this type of news it normally goes to blonde teacher. It reminds me when i was back in high school 15yrs ago. my geography blonde teacher. she was sweet and nice to me. I do get bit nervous in class when she ask me softly “are you okay?” regarding the workbook.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In High School i got sent out of class for disturbance, and had to wait outside the door, i heard some action coming from the small teachers bathroom, and 5 minutes later i seen the hot milf blonde science teacher late 30s, walk out with head science teacher male late 40s,
    they looked at me, i just smiled, i never got in trouble in science again, not because i was blackmailing them, because they wanted to continue with their secrete free period actions,

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Any South Park fans out there would remember the episode about the hot female teacher sexually harassing her student. The reactions of the law enforcement guys to it was hilarious!