Thread: d'privilege massage new store in lidcombe?

Senior Member(無間使者)

d'privilege massage new store in lidcombe?

hey was browsing where to get a wax on the north shore, i visited d'privilege a few times before and knew it shut down however clicking on their website it seems they have a new store in lidcombe now. https://dprivilegebeauty.com.au/#

the prices for a massage are nuts though $100+ for an hour but waxing seems similar.

would love to check it out but never in that part of sydney nowadays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe she is still doing the pvts out of the apartments above ribs and rumps on Victoria ave chatswood. She’s been operating out of there since first lockdown.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wonder if she has relented and is now stroking it again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by re89 View Post
    Wonder if she has relented and is now stroking it again
    She never actually stopped doing that, but was just for those she liked. During the lockdown she was doing private visits herself to ur place or at the apartment. Anything to keep the $$$ coming in. The girls working at the apartment were able to provide more too. Call the old mobile number for Oscar St and see if u can make booking at apartment on Victoria st chatswood

Banned
    The apartment set up above Ribs and Burgers is a real cloak and dagger type affair as she’s probably nervous about the neighbours etc. Worthy of a John Le Carre novel haha. Running an illegal prostitution racket from your apartment on the north shore is not exactly smart.

I went there once only. She pretended to be someone else despite me having been a customer of hers previously at Oscar Street. She wasn’t fooling anyone. She’s had a baby recently and has lost her hot looks. I remember her being smoking hot before - now she looks quite aged.

I saw a young girl in her bedroom for a massage and she short changed me on time. NHJ was $80. Total fkn rip off.

She previously had a Lexus. Her profile picture now shows her in a Cayman GTS, so business must be good.

Buyer beware. Much better value elsewhere and I found her arrogant attitude and service very unsatisfactory.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What I don't get is, is this a plus plus shop or a legit shop that only some do and don't do?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    What I don't get is, is this a plus plus shop or a legit shop that only some do and don't do?
    The Viet girls the mamasan employs offer extra services to all customers. All will do NHJ as a minimum, and other extras if they feel like it.

The mamasan specializes in waxing nowadays and will jack off preferred clients if she is in the mood and may even take her top off. During the lockdown, when there wasn’t much work around, she would also do massages for preferred clients.

I understand from others that the mamasan was once a brothel WL, so is well trained in the hospitality business

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Billysmith69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    hey was browsing where to get a wax on the north shore, i visited d'privilege a few times before and knew it shut down however clicking on their website it seems they have a new store in lidcombe now. https://dprivilegebeauty.com.au/#

the prices for a massage are nuts though $100+ for an hour but waxing seems similar.

would love to check it out but never in that part of sydney nowadays
    Does anyone have an update on the Lidcombe store?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billysmith69 View Post
    Does anyone have an update on the Lidcombe store?
    The lady is a certified piranha, so why do you want to try the service?