Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intel on Diva Body Tone changing FS shop?

Intel on Diva Body Tone changing to FS shop?

I was browsing my wechat and saw that Diva have girls on from 6pm to 5am. (This Katie Viet mix looks hot.)

Are they changing from Massage to FS shop now or are we talking about the beginning of midnight massages? Which I am 100% up for as sometimes I have to work in the city until 10pm and I'd love a massage and shower before driving an hour home.
    Last edited by Nelly69; 06-05-2022 at 12:17 AM. Reason: typo

Banned
    My understanding is that Diva Body Tone has a brothel licence so the girls can provide FS or massage. At the moment, the owner who also owns Sakura and Kyoto206 is renovating the premises at Sakura. This is the reason why some girls are working out of the Diva Tone premises.

By the way Katie who is listed as Cambodian is in fact Thai.

Right, thanks cuteguy. I do like their big bed in the room. lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Right, thanks cuteguy. I do like their big bed in the room. lol
    That's why they provide FS at these premises. You can choose table for massage or bed for adventurous fun.

Is all girl there provide FS or only some?
    And how much the tip?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    Is all girl there provide FS or only some?
    And how much the tip?
    Nope that's one of the confusing parts only some girls are FS and some are massage only and then you get couple that provide both.

Quote Originally Posted by itoko View Post
    Nope that's one of the confusing parts only some girls are FS and some are massage only and then you get couple that provide both.
    and how much the standard tip if FS involved?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The FS price is the same as sakura/kyoto so its like $240 for 45 and $270 for 60 mins no tips involved, if you ask for FS you just pay the FS price and massage is massage price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by itoko View Post
    The FS price is the same as sakura/kyoto so its like $240 for 45 and $270 for 60 mins no tips involved, if you ask for FS you just pay the FS price and massage is massage price.
    Thanks for those intel.
    The price only shown massage nhj and diamond services, any standard just fs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyg912 View Post
    Thanks for those intel.
    The price only shown massage nhj and diamond services, any standard just fs?
    No price for standard service. You must pay price for diamond service even if you want just standard service not BBBJ just CBJ and no CIM. There should be choice for customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    At the moment, the owner who also owns Sakura and Kyoto206 is renovating the premises at Sakura.
    Personally I prefer the rooms in DBT than Sakura/Kyoto206 as it seems "newer" and "cleaner".

Anyway, anyone tried Nadia or Rebecca yet? They seem very tempting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Personally I prefer the rooms in DBT than Sakura/Kyoto206 as it seems "newer" and "cleaner".

Agreed DBT rooms environments away better than Sakura but not Kyoto as just renovated.
    Nadia has review and my next will be Rebecca as photos look great

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nadia isnt recommended
    Same girl in the advertised photos but taken with certain angles to make her look better than what she is in real life
    Some belly fat, decent face, slim body but not toned
    While she was polite enough, mechanical and going through the motions type service

Here's my review: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...69#post2391069

Banned

Hands up for diva body tone too love those disco lights and music lol.
    Can you share any girls that you visited at diva body tone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Hands up for diva body tone too love those disco lights and music lol.
    Can you share any girls that you visited at diva body tone?
    Saw a Chinese lady awhile back when they first open. Her services were ordinary so I never return since.

Just thought I might give the joint a second chance since they have new girls now.

Banned
    Saw a Chinese lady awhile back when they first open. Her services were ordinary so I never return since.

Just thought I might give the joint a second chance since they have new girls now.
    You will always have one bad experience when punting at any shop. They can't always deliver hot girls who will blow you away. In any event, give them a go. Many new girls working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You will always have one bad experience when punting at any shop. They can't always deliver hot girls who will blow you away. In any event, give them a go. Many new girls working.
    Shop looks expensive high class with many girls and now dbt open til5am, 5am that late

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So true mate...Saw Rebecca in their posts. Look tempting. Anyone had tried her yet? After Report is always greatly appreciated 🙏🏾

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So true mate...Saw Rebecca in their posts. Look tempting. Anyone had tried her yet? After Report is always greatly appreciated 🙏🏾
    Just posted Rebecca’s review, looks tempting but in fact her service was amazingly as worked in the famous establishment before as QQ, fabulous tongue works nd passionately sucking pro as Dyson

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyg912 View Post
    Just posted Rebecca’s review, looks tempting but in fact her service was amazingly as worked in the famous establishment before as QQ, fabulous tongue works nd passionately sucking pro as Dyson
    You are a Good Man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast