Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I知 heading to bali

I can vote Harris hotel as well, not expensive at good.

As for local "delicacies" you might want to ask your taxi driver or uber lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How is the punting scene here compared to other SE asian countries like Thailand / Vietnam?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am also heading to Bali soon and have been using Seeking to plan some stuff with the local girls. So far it痴 looking good with most of the overnight rates at $200 Aud

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmtrees View Post
    I am also heading to Bali soon and have been using Seeking to plan some stuff with the local girls. So far it’s looking good with most of the overnight rates at $200 Aud
    Anyone worth their salt knows that just jumping on wechat, Bumble, Tinder etc will score you more hits and matches than you can handle and it won’t set you back anymore than taking them out for dinner and back to your hotel for way more fun than gets offered extortionately in Sydney these days. It’s one-post advert machine guns pretending to be a caring fellow punter we have to be more wary of

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am also heading to Bali soon and have been using Seeking to plan some stuff with the local girls. So far it痴 looking good with most of the overnight rates at $200 Aud
    Rp2,000,000 sounds a little high by local rates. They would be opening gambit prices. expect to have lower rates accepted when you are in country. Seeking girls may be asking higher as people do not know. As rubit moore says, you don't need seeking in Bali.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Anyone worth their salt knows that just jumping on wechat, Bumble, Tinder etc will score you more hits and matches than you can handle and it won稚 set you back anymore than taking them out for dinner and back to your hotel for way more fun than gets offered extortionately in Sydney these days. It痴 one-post advert machine guns pretending to be a caring fellow punter we have to be more wary of
    Im new to the whole punting scene and had read on a blog about seeking being a good site to set up some meets with. I will give the apps a go too! thanks for the heads up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am also heading to Bali soon and have been using Seeking to plan some stuff with the local girls. So far it’s looking good with most of the overnight rates at $200 Aud
    Yes when I read this price I said someone's getting ripped off. My intel says 500 - 1.5 IDR tops. Most 800 k-1000 k will do so thats 80-100 AUD.
    4 FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like to go to places where sex tourism is developed and I can have a good time. And Bali is no exception. But right now I'm more into Mexico. And I have no doubt that Ana https://mx.pander.pro/putas/ana-360 , will soon satisfy all my needs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Download Michat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12