Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Dating My ML's Younger Sister...

Brother CMK,

Great story and interesting event , envy !!

Reading between the lines, you are having some very special feelings with the sister, the fact that you had stopped punting was a fair and important pointer. If you are serious about your relationship with the sister, double dating at this stage is not a good idea. Especially after the recent incident.

Don’t think you should risk it, never know what the ML friend may or may not do.

May be we can talk more privately .

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Take a pregnancy test and a baby rattle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should definately write erotic novels, in all seriousness where do you see yourself going with this, if you have already had sex with your soon to be GF's sister then your going in the opposite direction in one way traffic, it is completely suicidal what you are trying to do. Sit back and think post nut so you have clear picture as to what you need.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a good read!!!
    Part 2 coming yeah?

Fantastic writing CMK.

Looking forward to part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post

Getting back to reality. I get a message a few days ago saying that she wants to invite me over to her place for dinner, along with her boyfriend and younger sister. Now, my question is, what is a good gift to bring along that will make a good impression on all three?
    A condom for the ML in case of another toilet rendezvous
    Condolences card for the boyfriend
    A toy for her sister's kid
    And a bottle of wine for yourself

Banned
    A good "long" read, I wish you luck whatever happens...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother CMK,

Reading between the lines, you are having some very special feelings with the sister, the fact that you had stopped punting was a fair and important pointer. If you are serious about your relationship with the sister, double dating at this stage is not a good idea. Especially after the recent incident.

Don’t think you should risk it, never know what the ML friend may or may not do.

Cheers
    Hi Ahl, I am developing feelings but I'm also realistic that this might not work out. Hence why I'm taking it slow. I am not planning on double dating the sisters! That's not my style.

And you're right, I don't know what my ML might have in plan for me, but at the same time, I'm not too worried. It may just have to be that secret we hold onto til the day we die...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    A good "long" read, I wish you luck whatever happens...
    Thanks warwick1...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    You should definately write erotic novels, in all seriousness where do you see yourself going with this, if you have already had sex with your soon to be GF's sister then your going in the opposite direction in one way traffic, it is completely suicidal what you are trying to do. Sit back and think post nut so you have clear picture as to what you need.
    This is true. I've had sessions in the shop with my ML and now I'm moving onto her sister. I can see how that looks... Not good on my part!

But... My ML did greenlight the introduction...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    See I told you toilets were a good place to fuck in! Good read!
    Especially when it's fresh, clean and haven't been demolished by drunk punters from the bar...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mate, we've known each other (virtually) for a long time, and you've always come across as a stand up kinda guy, like, a lot of guys on here should be on some kind of predator register but I have always thought you're a legit decent guy, it doesn't surprise me that a ml would intro you to her sister if she thinks as I do. So I have no doubt in my mind that while others are saying do both sisters and all that, you're not about to fuck up a potentially good thing with short-sightedness, but at the same time you're not going to put all your eggs in the one basket for something that may not go much further.

I guess what I'm saying is you're a good enough bloke to make the best call for all involved.

Enjoy dinner, take a cake from one of the Korean shops in Eastwood (or the Taiwanese bakery in Castle mall is good too) and a nice bottle or two of whatever tipple you think the girls can handle and the BF might enjoy. Perhaps a champagne and a good red, or the red and something for after dinner...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzup View Post
    What a good read!!!
    Part 2 coming yeah?
    Yes turn Part II into ebook with photos.

I bet it's expensive to maintain the two sisters and keep them happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro don’t take things too serious. I’d take the invite and go over and bring a Hennessy bottle as a gift and somehow u can bang her and her sister make it a three way or include the bf if u want 4 way mmff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother CMK,

Cheers
    I think your guidebook "Punting Guide to Sydney" is long overdue.

Get the shops to advertise in it to help pay for the printing costs.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Especially when it's fresh, clean and haven't been demolished by drunk punters from the bar...
    Yeah bro, there’s all sorts of good toilets you can have a go in. Proper hotel toilets are the best.
    Awesome story you’ve got here. Thank you for sharing!

Hot story but imo too much drama where a ML is concerned. Wish you luck CMK - and a long life lol - whatever you decide.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Forgot to add, I think your ML friend wants you all to herself. She sounds like a go-getter, nothing much “simply falls into place” with those types of girls. Up to you what you want to do about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Forgot to add, I think your ML friend wants you all to herself. She sounds like a go-getter, nothing much “simply falls into place” with those types of girls. Up to you what you want to do about it.
    Seems more like a game to her. Organising a dinner with her boyfriend with a guy she slept with who is kind of seeing her sister is not by accident. It sounds like Married at First Sight

Just enjoy it while it lasts and before the drama starts lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Always good to hear a bawdy tale just like in days of yore.
    Aarrrgh!!!
    And rum is definitely what ya should be drinking when bedding a wanton wench ya scurvy dogs!
    Aarrgh!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast