New girl on at Sky, Sunny, as usual, shipped up from a Burwood MP. 35 years old. Size 8, 1.53 cm tall so actually short in my book. This was her first day on. I paid the extra $50 on top of the one hour, $250 fee. Mouthwash then into dfk, corset and g string off, shaved mmm.

DATY and then bbbj. Drum roll : DT. All the way. And fast. Then we repositioned where she was lying backwards on the bed, head dangling over and bbbj mmmm.

Onto the sex. All the usual positions going hard, lots of pussy farting as she came twice. Sunny’s very enthusiastic. At the 40 minute mark de dom and COB, tidy up, quick shower. Last 15 minutes was a bbbj, Spanish session, natural Cs, 69, it was so enjoyable there was never going to be a second coming.

Other women on were ones I have had bookings with previously ; Joanna, very fit for 45. Don’t book for more than 30 mins as her enthusiasm really tapers off and she talks too much. Mina, if she’s in a happy mood provides a good time. Cindy I have never booked, over the 6-10 limit for me and the other girl rostered was coming in later.