Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky Review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sky Review

New girl on at Sky, Sunny, as usual, shipped up from a Burwood MP. 35 years old. Size 8, 1.53 cm tall so actually short in my book. This was her first day on. I paid the extra $50 on top of the one hour, $250 fee. Mouthwash then into dfk, corset and g string off, shaved mmm.

DATY and then bbbj. Drum roll : DT. All the way. And fast. Then we repositioned where she was lying backwards on the bed, head dangling over and bbbj mmmm.

Onto the sex. All the usual positions going hard, lots of pussy farting as she came twice. Sunny’s very enthusiastic. At the 40 minute mark de dom and COB, tidy up, quick shower. Last 15 minutes was a bbbj, Spanish session, natural Cs, 69, it was so enjoyable there was never going to be a second coming.

Other women on were ones I have had bookings with previously ; Joanna, very fit for 45. Don’t book for more than 30 mins as her enthusiasm really tapers off and she talks too much. Mina, if she’s in a happy mood provides a good time. Cindy I have never booked, over the 6-10 limit for me and the other girl rostered was coming in later.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    New girl on at Sky, Sunny, as usual, shipped up from a Burwood MP. 35 years old. Size 8, 1.53 cm tall so actually short in my book. This was her first day on. I paid the extra $50 on top of the one hour, $250 fee. Mouthwash then into dfk, corset and g string off, shaved mmm.

DATY and then bbbj. Drum roll : DT. All the way. And fast. Then we repositioned where she was lying backwards on the bed, head dangling over and bbbj mmmm.

Onto the sex. All the usual positions going hard, lots of pussy farting as she came twice. Sunny’s very enthusiastic. At the 40 minute mark de dom and COB, tidy up, quick shower. Last 15 minutes was a bbbj, Spanish session, natural Cs, 69, it was so enjoyable there was never going to be a second coming.

Other women on were ones I have had bookings with previously ; Joanna, very fit for 45. Don’t book for more than 30 mins as her enthusiasm really tapers off and she talks too much. Mina, if she’s in a happy mood provides a good time. Cindy I have never booked, over the 6-10 limit for me and the other girl rostered was coming in later.

dunno what happened to my last message ,.
    PP can u not keep this stuff to urself or share private. This kind of messages are the reason we dont have stanley st anymore ... I really hope if thet get raided they find u taking it up the A55 by dora tranny or something and take u in aswell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeydong View Post
    PP can u not keep this stuff to urself or share private. This kind of messages are the reason we dont have stanley st anymore ... I really hope if thet get raided they find u taking it up the A55 by dora tranny or something and take u in aswell.
    I’m assuming PP is talking about Sky Angel….not SDS?

https://skyangel.com.au/service-providers/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm booking for Sunny Sky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DD. Why would you be thinking of a MP when I mentioned I paid $250 up front? The clues are in the review!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the blood rush from your brain to your donkeydong?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is a post from Peterpecker who is a Sydney member. All the stuff he mentioned is legal in NSW. He just got the wrong section.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    This is a post from Peterpecker who is a Sydney member. All the stuff he mentioned is legal in NSW. He just got the wrong section.
    some good detective work harry callahan

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she normally work at night or during the day?

Guess its time to head out west

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DD. Why would you be thinking of a MP when I mentioned I paid $250 up front? The clues are in the review!
    LOL my bad bro .. sorry

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for the review. I tried to see her but she was booked for an hour so saw Joanna instead. As you mentioned Joanna is only good for a quick one as she looses interest after 30 mins. Apparently they had a masseuse there as well but she didnt start till later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Joanna is fit with great tits, I’m still trying to work out how they were ‘made’ as there is no evidence. She does talk too much, never book for more than 30 and just go hard from the off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Joanna is fit with great tits, I’m still trying to work out how they were ‘made’ as there is no evidence. She does talk too much, never book for more than 30 and just go hard from the off.
    Me too mate. I've seen several Thai girls with big firm tits way too unnatural but no scars/surgery signs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This website had nothing to do with Pam getting taken down. She was caught up in an CCC investigation of the Ipswich Mayor.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    It's only legal in Sydney with the correct permits. Plenty of massage shops in Sydney are just as illegal as Brisbane. There have been articles about how Sydney Councils employ private investigators to obtain evidence of illegal prostitution.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    Me too mate. I've seen several Thai girls with big firm tits way too unnatural but no scars/surgery signs
    The new way is they do it from the arm pit - no scar under each boob - and so it looks like its natural except they defy gravity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    The new way is they do it from the arm pit - no scar under each boob - and so it looks like its natural except they defy gravity
    I see! Transaxillary breast augmentation is the word. Dope!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Through the navel is the most modern method.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Through the navel is the most modern method.
    Now that you mention it - I did notice small scars just above the belly of the Thai MLs with bolt-ons. I thought she had babies, but the scars are too small for birth surgery

Madness! I've learned so much about plastic surgery since joining here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a legal brothel so no need for secrecy. Location doesn't work for me but that's a glowing brothel review, particularly the extras that were on offer. That service for $300 is vfm compared to any private birds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast