Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A quick review for 19-yr-old fresh girl Nadia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A quick review for 19-yr-old fresh girl Nadia

Saw Nadia's photo on shop's Wechat album, a 19-year-old new girl. I made a booking for 45minute. Popped into Diva 43 at night and immediately greeted by mamasan Yuri. I like this shop because the receptionists here are so nice and attentive. We had a chitchatting and she walked me to Room 4. When I was taking shower I heard the clicking sound of high heels. The door opened and in comes Nadia with a charming smile.

She is 168 to 170cm. leggy. long hair. tanned skin. My type of girl! I invited her to join me. She undressed and hopped into the shower room. I can say she is a 19 or 20 year old for sure. Her innocence and vigor make her different from all the WLs I've met before. We had a long time make-out session in the shower area. Her saliva is so sweet. Her boobs are not very big I guess they're B to C but are perky.

I don't want to put too many details of making love this time. But I would say she really throws herself into the role she plays. I feel like she is satisfying her own hunger for sex but not working in a shop. I ate her out and then we fucked like crazy in bed until I came.

Nadia said she works as a child carer during daytime and here at night. I didn't ask why she works so hard. maybe she has some financial problems. I would definitely come back for her next time. She really makes time fly. Nadia grew up here with Chinese and Vietnamese background. Speaks very good English. I rate her face as 7 out of 10. YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    btw, I forgot to say Diva 43 has full service now. They charge 220 for 45mins. It's different from their massage price. As far as I know Katie and Nadia can do full service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any info on Katie?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone done massage only with Nadia?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Butfa View Post
    Saw Nadia's photo on shop's Wechat album, a 19-year-old new girl. I made a booking for 45minute. Popped into Diva 43 at night and immediately greeted by mamasan Yuri. I like this shop because the receptionists here are so nice and attentive. We had a chitchatting and she walked me to Room 4. When I was taking shower I heard the clicking sound of high heels. The door opened and in comes Nadia with a charming smile.

She is 168 to 170cm. leggy. long hair. tanned skin. My type of girl! I invited her to join me. She undressed and hopped into the shower room. I can say she is a 19 or 20 year old for sure. Her innocence and vigor make her different from all the WLs I've met before. We had a long time make-out session in the shower area. Her saliva is so sweet. Her boobs are not very big I guess they're B to C but are perky.

I don't want to put too many details of making love this time. But I would say she really throws herself into the role she plays. I feel like she is satisfying her own hunger for sex but not working in a shop. I ate her out and then we fucked like crazy in bed until I came.

Nadia said she works as a child carer during daytime and here at night. I didn't ask why she works so hard. maybe she has some financial problems. I would definitely come back for her next time. She really makes time fly. Nadia grew up here with Chinese and Vietnamese background. Speaks very good English. I rate her face as 7 out of 10. YMMV.
    Thanks for review. Please come again!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Any info on Katie?
    When I asked on wechat the reply was she was thai. So description ss false/confusing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Any info on Katie?
    saw Katie when I was going out. she has a big ass. quite young and sexy.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for the FR. Can you help confirm Nadia is not the same as ABC Jennifer?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    I haven't tried ABC Jennifer but there's numerous postive reviews of her here.
    I've tried Nadia and it wasn't postive and enjoyable.
    Unless the postive Jennifer reviews are fake, then I don't think it's the same girl.

Here's my Nadia review: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...69#post2391069

Shop Owner
    Nadia is in today roster. Please come and enjoy! Book now to relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Nadia will work today until late night. Please come to Enjoy! Book now to Relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    I saw Jennifer last year. They aren't the same person. Nadia is younger and taller than Jennifer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would you say she is more attractive in terms of her compared to Jennifer?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    I haven't tried ABC Jennifer but there's numerous postive reviews of her here.
    I've tried Nadia and it wasn't postive and enjoyable.
    Unless the postive Jennifer reviews are fake, then I don't think it's the same girl.

Here's my Nadia review: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...69#post2391069
    haha. Sorry to hear that. You know girls have on and off day. Here are some tips for u. If the girl is inexperienced, you'd better take a lead to make things sensual. kiss her! When she is talking too much, stop her by lip-locking. Spend more time on foreplay to make her want more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha. Sorry to hear that. You know girls have on and off day. Here are some tips for u. If the girl is inexperienced, you'd better take a lead to make things sensual. kiss her! When she is talking too much, stop her by lip-locking. Spend more time on foreplay to make her want more.
    Thanks for the advice bro
    Quite challenging game for punting heh?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Would you say she is more attractive in terms of her compared to Jennifer?
    Yes. Nadia is more attractive. Jennifer isn't my type. I remember dfk wasn't provided but still not a too bad punt.

Shop Owner
    Nadia is in today roster. Please come and Book now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Nadia will work today until late night. Please come to Enjoy! Book now to Relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asusax3000 View Post
    Is she chubby?????b
    Not at all. The photos make her look taller with long legs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report thx bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast