Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dentist

The Dentist

I was in Thailand on holiday a few years back and took the opportunity to book a dental procedure that was overdue. Known for great service and reasonable price, it's vfm. I received a strong recommend for a local provider from a contact, while not a well travelled chap, was glowing with praise.

I entered the surgery and was eventually greeted by the dentist, a female with a pleasant, yet average, bland & bored look. The room was very clean and modern, which you don't always see at Thai dentists. "I will know explain the seven steps for the procedure". She was in charge. At ever step, she told me what was going to do and then delivered. "I will now inject this needle into your left upper gum and this will hurt". And so she delivered what was promised. I asked to move position "no". I asked to spit "no". And so on.

She had a routine and stuck to the script as she's done a hundred times before. The hour long procedure was efficient, clinical, with zero flexibility or emotion. She was, after all, a dentist on a long shift with many others in the waiting room to follow.

Provider: Leeya
    Damage: $210/2s/1hr/B2B
    WIR: Nope

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJones View Post
    I was in Thailand on holiday a few years back and took the opportunity to book a dental procedure that was overdue. Known for great service and reasonable price, it's vfm. I received a strong recommend for a local provider from a contact, while not a well travelled chap, was glowing with praise.

I entered the surgery and was eventually greeted by the dentist, a female with a pleasant, yet average, bland & bored look. The room was very clean and modern, which you don't always see at Thai dentists. "I will know explain the seven steps for the procedure". She was in charge. At ever step, she told me what was going to do and then delivered. "I will now inject this needle into your left upper gum and this will hurt". And so she delivered what was promised. I asked to move position "no". I asked to spit "no". And so on.

She had a routine and stuck to the script as she's done a hundred times before. The hour long procedure was efficient, clinical, with zero flexibility or emotion. She was, after all, a dentist on a long shift with many others in the waiting room to follow.

Clever .......................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nowthats how you do your first post.
    Please more posting like this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love your story. It's horses for courses though. I enjoy both Leeya's massage technique and her HJ. And I do not mind her reserved personality. so 100 bucks for 45 minutes is VFM in my book. Not tempted to go for the option you chose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure what you want?
    She gives the best quality massage and finish I have ever experienced in Brisbane.
    A beautiful sweet girl who provides an experience unmatched!
    No full sex but absolute gem!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen this a hundred times before my good sir! Oh sir, there is a template for first posters. You start by saying, I am NEW here, lol. I STUMBLED across this site, lol. Go EASY on me, lol. You forgot all the basics! I hope this isn't just a profile to provide a negative review. Especially of our lovely Leeya. Oh sir, if you can't enjoy her, what do you know of joy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PinayPounder View Post
    I have seen this a hundred times before my good sir! Oh sir, there is a template for first posters. You start by saying, I am NEW here, lol. I STUMBLED across this site, lol. Go EASY on me, lol. You forgot all the basics! I hope this isn't just a profile to provide a negative review. Especially of our lovely Leeya. Oh sir, if you can't enjoy her, what do you know of joy.
    Oh good sir do you offer to clean up after for the ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cynical Pete lol.
    Have you seen most of the posts from guys with less than 10 posts? Walking upright is a major achievement.
    At least let me enjoy the fantasy of a new poster being articulate, educated and with the ability to format a paragraph.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m assuming, like everything in life……client based relationship?
    If the dentist is looking at a mouthful of infected, decaying, yellow teeth, and green gums…..it’ll be a long arm approach?
    The dentist I know, is awesome….nothing is scripted.
    There are no root canals…..this is clearly advertised.
    Never one to push the boat….I play by the set rules.
    However, imo, this particular dentist is awesome….I leave with a beaming smile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review. She gets a lot of positive reviews on here and while I haven't seen her myself (as private MLs only don't interest me), I respect your review and can see why it felt naff.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Oh good sir do you offer to clean up after for the ladies.
    Oh sir, is that your takeaway! Only I know the joy of the service. I try not to piss in the shower or leave faeces on the table like you mister jet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh sir, is that your takeaway! Only I know the joy of the service. I try not to piss in the shower or leave faeces on the table like you mister jet.
    even funnier , keep them coming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    perhap he had a cavity filled or a rooted canal in Thailand ~ that stuff happens if you're not careful

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I promise you mr ram, I won't stop them cuming my good sir! Enjoy your time! Its precious!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJones View Post

Love the effort on the review, good to get the other side of all the positive ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular Dentist is on Stanley St, but i don't think he offers extras. Plus it's a bit hard to get excited when your getting a root canal, but there is a Thai massage just nextdoor. Should i get a before or after treatment session? Will definitely try it out an hour before my next dentist appointment!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    My regular Dentist is on Stanley St, but i don't think he offers extras. Plus it's a bit hard to get excited when your getting a root canal, but there is a Thai massage just nextdoor. Should i get a before or after treatment session? Will definitely try it out an hour before my next dentist appointment!!
    Don't get any little hairs stuck in your teeth before seeing the Dentist...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    Don't get any little hairs stuck in your teeth before seeing the Dentist...
    But that is why sometimes you have to go to the dentist - to get a hair cut.

M. A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i thought Four Seasons is pretty close to a dentist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Leeya is great. Lovely girl and her HJ is the best i've had.

I'd see her more often if she was closer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast