Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do you get massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How often do you get massage?

How often would you visit a shop, or several shops, per week to check out a good girl/ get a good punt?

Last 2 weeks I tried 5 times, and been thinking it's too much. All of them provide extras.

But there are way too many massage shops around, and I still haven't found my favourite ML yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have only just begun and I’m in the hobby stage.
    So i go almost everyday on the way to site.
    I pick a suburb and find the closest one and head in.
    Just for the 30mins and more than not i turn down the extras is the lady isn’t to my liking ( sorry boys if that comes of a bit up myself).

The fun part for me at the moment is walking in and finding out what ladies would open the door.
    Some are very pleasant and all have been very friendly.
    At the moment I’m collecting a database of the best facilities so I can make them my regular.
    It’s actually very interesting to read the forums and actually go to the venue to see for yourself.

Until I find my favourite places I’m trying all of them and it will take awhile to get through them
    Cheers 🍻

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just once this month so far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
    I have only just begun and I’m in the hobby stage.
    So i go almost everyday on the way to site.
    I pick a suburb and find the closest one and head in.
    Just for the 30mins and more than not i turn down the extras is the lady isn’t to my liking ( sorry boys if that comes of a bit up myself).

The fun part for me at the moment is walking in and finding out what ladies would open the door.
    Some are very pleasant and all have been very friendly.
    At the moment I’m collecting a database of the best facilities so I can make them my regular.
    It’s actually very interesting to read the forums and actually go to the venue to see for yourself.

Until I find my favourite places I’m trying all of them and it will take awhile to get through them
    Cheers ��
    relatable, I'm also in the early stage of my hobby, wasting away all the money that I haven't been able to spend since the lockdown

Although I'm a bit more selective, normally look up online first, check the review etc...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a time it was 3 times a week on average. Was good times. Now I only go to shops to pick up an ML who spends most nights with me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What time do you guys usually visit the massage shops? I am trying to book some girls in daytime, say 10:30am or 3pm, and quite often was told already booked.

I talked with some MLs for this topic and questioned why so many people do not need to work in weekdays' daytime. The ladies thought most people sneak out during work.

My experience is that 2 times a week will be good. If more time available for this matter, should try something different, such as brothel, private WL or dating.
    Last edited by weaknet; 09-05-2022 at 01:57 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    What time do you guys usually visit the massage shops? I am trying to book some girls in daytime, say 10:30am or 3pm, and quite often was told already booked.

I talked with some MLs for this topic and questioned that why so many people do not need to work in weekdays' daytime. The ladies thought most people sneak out in work.

My experience is that 2 times a week will be good. If more time available for this matter, should try something different, such as brother, private WL or dating.
    Early in the day booking may get you good service coz the girls are not tired yet, or not sick of rubbing the skins for hours.

For punting maybe in the evening when they become more horny?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once a week if I find a good ML but too many very average experiences lately :(

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    There was a time it was 3 times a week on average. Was good times. Now I only go to shops to pick up an ML who spends most nights with me.
    The costs for a whole night?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Bragger
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    It would break your heart.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    I feed her. Thats about it. It started as a come play at mine, she could make as much noise as she wanted and that was a month ago. Morning after pill is only cost so far.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I limit to once a week. I feel anymore indicates some type of addiction and makes me question myself. Hmm, a feeling of inadequacy I bring up next councelling session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Bragger.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    It would break your heart.
    Doesn't break my bank though. Might break my bed if it keeps going like this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once at fortnight - wish I could afford more.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Youknowyouwantmenow85 View Post
    Once at fortnight - wish I could afford more.
    Set up a GoFundMe page and I will contribute to your worthy cause.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    But there are way too many massage shops around, and I still haven't found my favourite ML yet.
    she'll only be your favourite until she leaves and then you'll be looking for new favourite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    she'll only be your favourite until she leaves and then you'll be looking for new favourite.
    It's only natural, we're also on constant lookout for more than one fav. I've seen dudes having 3-4 fav MLs/WLs for rotation

It's a fun adventure lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Still looking for good options, but Brisbane seems like it's definitely got less options compared to Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s like everything in life….something new, something exciting.
    In the beginning, wish you could eat it….after a while, wish you did?
    Nowadays, shop options have become laborious….almost boring?
    Same methodical process/technique, similar person, different name, doing the rounds at the same popular shops?
    Currently, built a portfolio of 3 options…..all ex ML’s
    Once, or twice, a week, home, or hotel only.
    Same cost, about $250, plus meal, and Uber….but all night, not just one hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    Learnt this the hard way. Had a fav ML for a few months and she just vanished in a blip on an eye. Am still on the lookout now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast