Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do you get massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    There was a time it was 3 times a week on average. Was good times. Now I only go to shops to pick up an ML who spends most nights with me.
    The ML all night, as a one-off, is on my bucket list. There are about four MLs that I'm very chummy with that I reckon would be receptive to the question. To be honest, I can't get out the room fast enough at the end of the hour. I'm likely going to bin that idea or save it up for overseas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    The ML all night, as a one-off, is on my bucket list. There are about four MLs that I'm very chummy with that I reckon would be receptive to the question. To be honest, I can't get out the room fast enough at the end of the hour. I'm likely going to bin that idea or save it up for overseas.
    I've had 2 MLs in my bed for over nights that went for more than 1 night in the last couple years but those were girls I was dating, not ones requiring funding.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I base mine on budget. so once a fortnight i visit ML. if you do it everyday it maybe better to have a girlfriend instead. it helps your wallet in the long run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12