Thread: Girlclub fail - 18/18.2 Thoughts?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Girlclub fail - 18/18.2 Thoughts?

After reading a number of posts about Girlclub (noting @meng positive reviews), I thought I'd have a fun punt. But it failed... So wondering if anyone has had the same experience?

Contacted GC and texting was super easy and smooth. I booked No.18.

Got address, and was sent to an old office location, on a main street in Hornsby.
    GC then texted, that No.18 was actually waiting somewhere next door to the office.

BUT next door was a massage shop?!!

I questioned GC about this and GC laughed that they weren't really sure. GC seemed confused that it was a massage shop... I thought GC are privates?

I then asked about No. 18.2, and GC said she is in the same location - inside the massage shop!

What am I missing here? Are all GC girls in massage shops?

Has anyone visited No.18 in Hornsby?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look, I have try book a girl through the wechat b4,
    But I think its fake, the girl it advertised its not the same as I saw.
    So I walk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by freqster3000 View Post
    After reading a number of posts about Girlclub (noting @meng positive reviews), I thought I'd have a fun punt. But it failed... So wondering if anyone has had the same experience?

Got address, and was sent to an old office location, on a main street in Hornsby.
    GC then texted, that No.18 was actually waiting somewhere next door to the office.

I questioned GC about this and GC laughed that they weren't really sure. GC seemed confused that it was a massage shop... I thought GC are privates?

I then asked about No. 18.2, and GC said she is in the same location - inside the massage shop!

They're just bookers for private girls. When I made the booking they've always had to check with the girl first. See my review on the anal milf at Pyrmont.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...r-2-in-Pyrmont

Dunno about location or whether they even organise the location for the girls. The girl in Pyrmont when I arrived they actually told me they had to switch houses from one place in Pyrmont to another house down the street.

If you read one of their earlier WeChat posts. They started out doing bookings for one of their friends working out of Burwood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    They're just bookers for private girls. When I made the booking they've always had to check with the girl first. See my review on the anal milf at Pyrmont.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...r-2-in-Pyrmont

Dunno about location or whether they even organise the location for the girls. The girl in Pyrmont when I arrived they actually told me they had to switch houses from one place in Pyrmont to another house down the street.

If you read one of their earlier WeChat posts. They started out doing bookings for one of their friends working out of Burwood.
    Thanks you Meng for the info. And the link to your review... Will contemplate more...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks you Meng for the info. And the link to your review... Will contemplate more...
    No worries bro. The anal girl you're trying to see and the one I saw at Pyrmont are the same. If so then she's real. Not sure about the new location at Hornsby though.

Having said that you can always walk right if it's not her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So GC is not a good referral?

Is it avoid i takeit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So did you end up going in? And how was it? LOL. Which massage shop then?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I contemplated and I did walk in, as I considered a straight massage only. But no ML to my liking was immediately available, so bailed.

Shop was at 142 George St.

Banned
    I contemplated and I did walk in, as I considered a straight massage only. But no ML to my liking was immediately available, so bailed.

Shop was at 142 George St.
    Probably got baited by the FS shop at 142 George. Used to be a good & cheap place, now it's grannies galore!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Was a bait & switch

I had the same experience. I booked the Hornsby number at $300/hr. Got told to go to 140 George st. 3 minutes before appointment was switched to 142 George st. I have been to 142 before as a normal customer (Hunter Hunnies). i knew what their prices were and they were not $300/hr. Went in, took a look, not the same girl as the photo and just walked out.

I know they have some real and genuine WLs on their roster but as the feedback here shows, it's more miss than hit. Probably better to stuck with 9s. They seem to have some overlap/coop between them tho.

I enquired about no18 a while ago and was told that she was currently looking for another apartment to work from as her lease finished for the old one. In the meantime she was working out of 142 George St. I had used GC before and made a point in telling them that I am only interested in seeing there girls in private apartments which is why they may have told me this info. This was over a month ago now and I have not contacted them since. Ni E to know she still hasn't found an apartment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by unixrules View Post
    I had the same experience. I booked the Hornsby number at $300/hr. Got told to go to 140 George st. 3 minutes before appointment was switched to 142 George st. I have been to 142 before as a normal customer (Hunter Hunnies). i knew what their prices were and they were not $300/hr. Went in, took a look, not the same girl as the photo and just walked out.
    Thanks for providing this same experience bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    I enquired about no18 a while ago and was told that she was currently looking for another apartment to work from as her lease finished for the old one. In the meantime she was working out of 142 George St. I had used GC before and made a point in telling them that I am only interested in seeing there girls in private apartments which is why they may have told me this info. This was over a month ago now and I have not contacted them since. Ni E to know she still hasn't found an apartment.
    G$$, could be hard finding apartments when you spend your time in the massage shop only. Lol!