Thread: Tanya - Former Deshon St/932 Stanley St Shop ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tanya - Former Deshon St/932 Stanley St Shop ML

Gidday fellas,

This is a long shot but, hey, if you don't ask, you don't get...

I was a regular of Tanya, the stunner who worked at the Deshon St massage shop that became 932 Stanley St late last year.

I was overseas at the time of Tanya's 'farewell tour' so missed out on one last hurrah. I did hear along the grapevine though that she has headed to NYC.

Just wondering if anyone knows if she is working in the same industry in New York. I'm moving to the Big Apple next month so would like to know if it's worth keeping an eye out for her during my punting excursions.

In saying that, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that beauty on a Victoria's Secret billboard in Times Square. Gorgeous.

Cheers!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She'll be working in fashion industry. As far as I know she felt she had to move on to a new chapter in her life and leave the other behind. She's an intelligent girl who only does things she enjoys doing. However great she is I'm surprised that I don't miss her that much as plenty of exciting new talents are coming up, some are sooo wonderful beyond imagination

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    She'll be working in fashion industry. As far as I know she felt she had to move on to a new chapter in her life and leave the other behind. She's an intelligent girl who only does things she enjoys doing. However great she is I'm surprised that I don't miss her that much as plenty of exciting new talents are coming up, some are sooo wonderful beyond imagination
    Thanks for the intel. BW. I'm pleased for Tanya that she's moved onto something she finds more satisfying. You're absolutely right, she's a smart girl and will go places.

I guess that's the end of an era for me but, like you say, there's plenty more fish in the sea!

Cheers!

beast1u
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    As wonderful as Tanya?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1u View Post
    As wonderful as Tanya?
    I would say yes, definitely .... In my opinion some are even better

beast1u
    "Better" than Tanya? I'm happier not knowing who or where. I'll go broke..LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1u View Post
    "Better" than Tanya? I'm happier not knowing who or where. I'll go broke..LOL
    Mate, punters who regularly communicate with me know how much fun I've had in the last 6 weeks or so.
    And yes I'm nearly broke now .... LOL

I can vouch for brown, that guy has a few mortgages
    Top bloke, really informative

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep. agreed

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Yep. agreed
    I don't want to get into poverty alone, that's why .....