Thread: DPT Massagerathon Leg 6 MIA @ Jin Massage Dulwich Hill, best body i see this year with OL look!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DPT Massagerathon Leg 6 MIA @ Jin Massage Dulwich Hill, best body i see this year with OL look!!

When last time I went to see JoJo, Viaian told me the new popular girl there was Mia. She also honestly advise me that she is different to my previous favourite to avoid disappointment. Still Jin massage had been more reliable then many other shops I go lately so I decieded to give it a go.

Turing up on a monday and saw this fit lady in her full length dress and high heels. I ask Vivian to make sure that is the girl as her looks belongs in an office rather than a massage shop. Vivian said she take her look very seriously, now I like that.

After sending her previousl customer away, Mia come to greet me in the room. That full body dress shows her tight figure and I just can't help warp my hand around her. She said lets give me a good massage before play and have me on my back. Mia does a very good medium strength massge. Should be good enough for most punters.

That long dress comes off and in fron of me is a nice proportioned body. Mia is not so tall but evrything of this body is just the right size. I don't have the word for it, its just amazing (and fit)!! She tease me for a while before we go into main business. At this point I know why Vivian told me she is differnt to my previous favourite as Mia is an all safe girl, even for the oral part. Well I was just too suck into that perfect body of her so it wasn't a big issue for me. Also to make that up Mia is very horny and lound which I like.

Funny when I left Vivian said we are so loud that she was worried, told me to quiet down next time LOL.

Key point:
    Mia is a MILF not the teen ones. So don't expect a sweet young teen.
    She dress like an OL, very rare find in massage shop (or even FS) Let me know if you know one.
    That OL look and her alomost perfect body is just....spechless
    Good massage and reasonable services (for me). You can't win everyhting.

For me this is a sold 8/10 compare to my goldern girl at 88a on a 9/10. 0.5 taken out for all safe and 0.5 ttaken out for slightly older but sure Mia is my top 5 girl in massage shop for now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good report DPT

OL looks, high heels... I like, especially high heels!! Back in the days when I was more involved with shops, I keep telling girls no matter how you look, it change so much from the perspective of the customer POV when a girl is on heels. Most are too lazy and don't listen!

I am very interested on who your goldern girl is, please don't tell me you are one of those that suck into Iris!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Good report DPT

OL looks, high heels... I like, especially high heels!! Back in the days when I was more involved with shops, I keep telling girls no matter how you look, it change so much from the perspective of the customer POV when a girl is on heels. Most are too lazy and don't listen!

I am very interested on who your goldern girl is, please don't tell me you are one of those that suck into Iris!!
    Strange for me it’s far hornier to see a girl in their everyday clothes. It reminds me how young and beautiful they are and how lucky I am.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Strange for me it’s far hornier to see a girl in their everyday clothes. It reminds me how young and beautiful they are and how lucky I am.
    Each works on its own way, girls who want to make themselves look like young girls will dress in young casual clothes, shorts trainers... the usual. In the extreme case school uniform.

High heels works by elavating the woman's body and change the look of the proportion of the body.

The two can work together if the girl has good fashion taste.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, agree with you on this … first impressions count

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love MILFs in OL uniform. What days does Mia work?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mia works Mondays. stunning lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark2021 View Post
    Mia works Mondays. stunning lady.
    I saw her on a Tuesday, seems she is in both Monday and Tuesday.

Was she also all safe for you or did you at least get some BBBJ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Armed with DPT's Intel I went to try my luck at Jin Massage yesterday....

The report is very accurate. Pretty and elagant MILF. Above average massage massage. Some good teasing but very limited on the Oral action. She seems to enjoy the final engagement and very tight for a MILF. It gets quite noisy as the action gets more intense.

Good for those who love to see a pretty OL look lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Armed with DPT's Intel I went to try my luck at Jin Massage yesterday....

The report is very accurate. Pretty and elagant MILF. Above average massage massage. Some good teasing but very limited on the Oral action. She seems to enjoy the final engagement and very tight for a MILF. It gets quite noisy as the action gets more intense.

Good for those who love to see a pretty OL look lady.
    LH, how does she compare to Crystal body wise?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    LH, how does she compare to Crystal body wise?
    Body wise Mia is much more attractive, better massage and better interaction. Crystal for me is too skinny and border line dead fish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has Mia increased her provision of extra delights?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Has Mia increased her provision of extra delights?
    I am not sure as I work on a controlled budget. Love to know what other brothers can get.

Had a cracking session with her over the weekend and she is horny as hell. Noisy but feels very genuine, not the fake moan many other girls does.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OL means Office Lady

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a massage with Mia again yesterday. She showed me some very sensual pencil drawings that she had been working on. these drawings obviously based on her actual body with a hip to waist ratio that is absolutely perfect, both on paper and the beautiful lady that Mia is.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had a massage with Mia again yesterday. She showed me some very sensual pencil drawings that she had been working on. these drawings obviously based on her actual body with a hip to waist ratio that is absolutely perfect, both on paper and the beautiful lady that Mia is.
    I held up the one she drew in with in G string, against the real thing

Next thing I know I was nailing her and man I don't know about you guys but I just get suck into her noisy bait!! I swear she is the only girl with this little srvices but I still kept seeing her.