Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Month/Year of Visit : Saturday 13/08/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Phone : 02 87643452

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $110 half hour

Size/shape : Size 8-9?, bit of body fat, Natural Triple DDDs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided This Session :CBJ Full Service - she does BBBJ for extra tips

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, for $110 30mins to play with some big ol titties and good service

My experience/comments :

Called up at 7:30PM to see who was working and was told 4 girls. Naomi and Diamond were two names i did not recognise. I asked if they were new and what time they were available and was told yes, both were new and both will be available at 8:30pm.

I tried getting a description of both, but didn't really get much of an answer as the guy on the phone didn't really know. I didn't want to book just incase they were not my type (young, slim tight body viet girls . I rocked up at about 8:30PM and was greeting by a young looking white dude. Definitely a new guy cause i haven't seen him before.

Was shown to the room and was told no one really available but 2 will be available in 10mins. One lady came out and said hello, didn't even mention her name, but I wasn't interested anyway. I asked the white guy who that girl was and he didn't know LOL like wtf...then in comes Naomi with her big tits barely contained within her bra. I agreed on 30mins. I walked to the counter to ask the papasan the first girl that said hello Diamond and he had no idea who the first girl was lol...I asked what does Diamond look like and he said he's not too sure, but she's in her early 30s.

Anyways off into the room with Naomi and she seems friendly with great English. She's about 165cm, medium length black hair. She's not young, but also not too old. I would think of her as your Vietnamese Aunty from Cabra. She's been in Australia for 2 years and it was her first day at the shop. She also studies Disability support.

Quick shower and onto the bed where she is already naked. First thing i noticed are her big melons. I asked what size and she said triple Ds natural...nice I suck and play with them for at least 5 mins. She starts with sucking my nipples, while i'm exploring her body. She has a firm-ish body with some fat here and there. Shaved pussy with bit of a landing strip. On with the dom and she gives me a CBJ, which you can tell she is not really experienced. This goes on for about 5mins and I stop her to start on the main course. She puts on some lube onto the dom and also some onto her pussy - I was a bit concerned as she might be using too much lube so I discreetly rub off the lube on my cock as she is not looking cause I wanted to at least feel some friction. We start of with her on top and she is quite tight. Great few of her tits and perfect position for me to suck on them. She's enjoying herself as well.

Next we switch to standing mish where I have a better view of her pussy. It's quite meaty on the top, but still very nice. I was keen to give it a good licking, but couldn't be bother asking. I pump away and then finished in doggy.

After I showered I asked if she does natural suck and she responded with I'd never do natural fuck even if you tip me lol I corrected her and said natural suck, not fuck. She laughed and said yes she can do natural suck for tip.

Overall it was a good experience, but for me I won't see her again as I have a type for slim younger girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, it'll be nice if they actually start putting their roster on wechat again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Thanks for the review, it'll be nice if they actually start putting their roster on wechat again.
    Exactly some shops don’t bother to utilise the roster for customers convenient or they just don’t bother I reckoned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Yes, I agree! I've brought it up with the shop and they said it was too busy for them to manage the WeChat, which doesn't make any sense to me. I told them it it's more convenient for customers and will actually get them more customers to come- I also mentioned that i''ve stop coming as often since they stopped using/updating wechat.

I also jokingly said I'd manage the WeChat for them lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same I stopped coming here ever since they don't update their WeChat. And when I do come here I end up waiting for awhile despite bookings.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So the only way to know who's working is give them a phone call? Which still no idea what each girl looks like unless you known the girl.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    So the only way to know who's working is give them a phone call? Which still no idea what each girl looks like unless you known the girl.......
    That's correct! The other issue is that some of the girls have also changed their names lol so you won't know who is who.

My tip is Jasmine has changed her name to Mia.