When last time I went to see JoJo, Viaian told me the new popular girl there was Mia. She also honestly advise me that she is different to my previous favourite to avoid disappointment. Still Jin massage had been more reliable then many other shops I go lately so I decieded to give it a go.

Turing up on a monday and saw this fit lady in her full length dress and high heels. I ask Vivian to make sure that is the girl as her looks belongs in an office rather than a massage shop. Vivian said she take her look very seriously, now I like that.

After sending her previousl customer away, Mia come to greet me in the room. That full body dress shows her tight figure and I just can't help warp my hand around her. She said lets give me a good massage before play and have me on my back. Mia does a very good medium strength massge. Should be good enough for most punters.

That long dress comes off and in fron of me is a nice proportioned body. Mia is not so tall but evrything of this body is just the right size. I don't have the word for it, its just amazing (and fit)!! She tease me for a while before we go into main business. At this point I know why Vivian told me she is differnt to my previous favourite as Mia is an all safe girl, even for the oral part. Well I was just too suck into that perfect body of her so it wasn't a big issue for me. Also to make that up Mia is very horny and lound which I like.

Funny when I left Vivian said we are so loud that she was worried, told me to quiet down next time LOL.

Key point:
Mia is a MILF not the teen ones. So don't expect a sweet young teen.
She dress like an OL, very rare find in massage shop (or even FS) Let me know if you know one.
That OL look and her alomost perfect body is just....spechless
Good massage and reasonable services (for me). You can't win everyhting.

For me this is a sold 8/10 compare to my goldern girl at 88a on a 9/10. 0.5 taken out for all safe and 0.5 ttaken out for slightly older but sure Mia is my top 5 girl in massage shop for now.