Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoey Belle from Scarlet Blue.. beware!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Zoey Belle from Scarlet Blue.. beware!

Saw Zoey Belle last week and she gave me genital herpes. I hadn't slept with anyone else for months. Stay safe gents.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This seems like a troll post. Joined today and your first post to slander someone. I've seen zoey before and she was very health conscience. Had no issues afterwards. Obviously i wasn't there but this is just my opinion and experience.

Agree, it's an interesting one off post by a newly joined account. I've seen Zoey in the past and was fine afterwards though obviously can't attest that this post isn't true.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry, should have provided some context. I just peruse the forums without posting but I made an account just to post this because I'm livid. She was actively trying to keep her mouth closed when I tried to kiss her so I thought she didn't like tongue which is fair. She gave me a BBBJ tho. It makes sense now in hindsight since she would have had active cold sores. I gave her the benefit of the doubt before messaging in which she possibly may not have known it could be transmitted to the genitals, however after asking her she called me crazy and said she's clean. I've been tested and clean (never had an STI) since my last experience months before and yet she denied having anything. Either she got it recently and didn't know (highly doubt) or she knew and went along with it without warning me anyway. You guys can do what you like, just giving you a heads up.

Bro, thanks for the info and heads up. I guess the punters on here will do what they will do.

Hope you get cleared quickly and same for Zoey if this is all true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the heads up buddy. I was about to book her, so glad I didn’t. Take care and god bless.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No worries fellas. Thanks, I'm cleared up for the time being.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Herpes loves you long time ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnathan90 View Post
    Sorry, should have provided some context. I just peruse the forums without posting but I made an account just to post this because I'm livid. She was actively trying to keep her mouth closed when I tried to kiss her so I thought she didn't like tongue which is fair. She gave me a BBBJ tho. It makes sense now in hindsight since she would have had active cold sores. I gave her the benefit of the doubt before messaging in which she possibly may not have known it could be transmitted to the genitals, however after asking her she called me crazy and said she's clean. I've been tested and clean (never had an STI) since my last experience months before and yet she denied having anything. Either she got it recently and didn't know (highly doubt) or she knew and went along with it without warning me anyway. You guys can do what you like, just giving you a heads up.
    Did you find out if its HSV-1 or HSV-2?

Junior Member(有D料到)

thanks

does something like this often happens? i'm newbie in the game and things like this scares me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If things like this scare you then stop punting.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if only i could buddy. if only i could...

Quote Originally Posted by s21ultra View Post
    if only i could buddy. if only i could...
    It does happen... But low percentage as far as I can tell. When I started my punting journey a decade ago, I felt some anxiety about it all.

There's no guarantees in life, it's either a girl at the bar or a WL. Just get tested regularly and get meds if you ever need it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    better to be safe than sorry - plenty of other WLs out there.
    If your worried of things, don't do BBBJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by s21ultra View Post
    does something like this often happens? i'm newbie in the game and things like this scares me.
    If there is any suggestion of STIs or in this case herpes which you will have for life if you catch it then go somewhere else for your fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You dudes are crazy doing bbbj with Asian massage girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11123 View Post
    You dudes are crazy doing bbbj with Asian massage girls
    Guys may believe MLs are not exposed to STIs as much as WLs. Wrong! If any girl does BBBJ there is a risk she could catch STI from a customer. How about those MLs who do BBFS ? All risky. If you're going to do it with a ML just use a condom.

No wonder it was reported that STIs are on the rise in the US and Australia. Punters are becoming too complacent these days and believing they won't catch a STI.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Again, if you're scared of catching something you shouldn't be punting. Condoms are not the greatest safety device on Earth, they just minimise the risk.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks man. yeah agree there is not guarantees in life and great to hear that its a small percentage. i will just stick to doms to be on the safe side.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    absolutely. this applies to everyone punting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast