Thread: 45 mins minimum girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

45 mins minimum girls

Occasionally, you get girls like J Kiko at Ginza Club (there have been others, just can’t recall this instant) who are listed as “45 mins minimum” or “1hr minimum”. Any idea why a girl would specify a minimum time?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I always assumed it was because longer booking more money. Probably slower and more pleasant work than a 30 min booking. These girls are the popular ones so they can afford to only pick the punters willing to spend more.

Strange thing is that there’s a Brazilian girl on 479s roster who only wants 30 minute bookings. What’s that about?

Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Occasionally, you get girls like J Kiko at Ginza Club (there have been others, just can’t recall this instant) who are listed as “45 mins minimum” or “1hr minimum”. Any idea why a girl would specify a minimum time?
    I remember the two special Korean babes I saw at 5 Star was also 45 min minimum if my memory is correct. Blue and Niko !

I think it sort of raise their profile and value . For example, if the 30 min fees was $160, then anyone who can spend $160 can fuck them, the 45 min would have been $240, which then means any punter has to pay at least $200+ to have that pleasure, the one hr min would have pushed the min wage over $300, or something like that . Therefore, it would have sorted out or eliminated those cheap punters like yours truly ……. Lol

Besides, if the shop know a high quality WL is gonna be popular and booked out anyway, why would you allow her to to have 20 X 30 min bookings where she had to suck 20 cocks, got fuck 20 times and shower whatever times over a 10 hr shifts and wear and tear her while making the same money if she only does 10 X 1 hr? To protect her and keep her fresh and happy would be to market her either 45 min or 1 her only .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I always assumed it was because longer booking more money. Probably slower and more pleasant work than a 30 min booking. These girls are the popular ones so they can afford to only pick the punters willing to spend more.

Strange thing is that there’s a Brazilian girl on 479s roster who only wants 30 minute bookings. What’s that about?
    Apart from what I just posted before for FS.

If it is RnT, then it will be the other way around, majority of the MLs would always prefer 30 min quickie because they would get the usual $50 tip for a 30, 45, of 60 sessions, there are exceptions but this is the norm. Besides, an hr massage session is very hard works , vs 2 x 30 min quickie, so much easier and double the tips, you do the sums !

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I reckon it's because they don't want to service too many different men in a single day. Not every dude can go more than 1 shot in 45 mins or 1 hour. On the other hand, if she gets 30 min bookings, those are all "fresh dicks" that she will have to service.

That other Brazilian girl who wants only 30 min bookings must be very desperate for money!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I remember the two special Korean babes I saw at 5 Star was also 45 min minimum if my memory is correct. Blue and Niko !

I think it sort of raise their profile and value . For example, if the 30 min fees was $160, then anyone who can spend $160 can fuck them, the 45 min would have been $240, which then means any punter has to pay at least $200+ to have that pleasure, the one hr min would have pushed the min wage over $300, or something like that . Therefore, it would have sorted out or eliminated those cheap punters like yours truly ……. Lol

Besides, if the shop know a high quality WL is gonna be popular and booked out anyway, why would you allow her to to have 20 X 30 min bookings where she had to suck 20 cocks, got fuck 20 times and shower whatever times over a 10 hr shifts and wear and tear her while making the same money if she only does 10 X 1 hr? To protect her and keep her fresh and happy would be to market her either 45 min or 1 her only .

Cheers
    Yeh and when you get duffers like me who book for an hour and spend half the time talking. I’d do minimum hour booking if I was a WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well avoid K Sky at Ginza Club as shes a 45min with an extremely bad attitudes and poor performance. She was apparently banned from n5m and now is at ginza.